Afric Pepperbird

Is there a Dinah-Moe Humm map?

Is there an online map, .pdf, etc., of the proposed Dinah-Moe Humm trail?

Also, what is the newer trail that runs parallel to Funner; and also the new trail being constructed off of Tiddlywinks near Road 4613? Are any of these going to be a part of Dinah-Moe?

Thanks

mtbr member
    Holy handbasket...there's a Dinah-Moe Humm trail??!! I gotta get my butt to Oregon! Sorry...I have no other information, I just really like Zappa.
    This post brought to you and provided by:

The Department of Redundancy Department

Afric Pepperbird
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitaGuy
    Holy handbasket...there's a Dinah-Moe Humm trail??!! I gotta get my butt to Oregon! Sorry...I have no other information, I just really like Zappa.
    +1 on liking Zappa

And the guy in my avatar is not too shabby, either

Singletrack Addict
    "I gotta a forty-dollar bill. . . "

mtbr member
    Geesh! Dinah-Moe is just getting scratched in right now. Will be part of the Biketoberfest projects for sure, not a "must-ride" just yet. It will connect Edison Sno-Park to Tiddlywinks up on Kiwa Butte. No map yet...spring probably. Gotta get Adventure Maps over here again.

New trails you're seeing in Wangoa...there's a lot more planned for those trails than what you see now. Road sections will become trail-like and the trails will get added features.

Funner is Funner, The new section you speak of that is parallel is just a singletrack section to bypass the double track.

T'winks near 4613???? I think you're asking about T'winks. It crosses 4613 with singletrack on both sides east/west (up/down). Is it possible you just never saw that section before? Its been there since last fall.

Please come join the Pine Mtn Sports work party next Wed the 12th at 5pm. We'll be working on T'winks some more.

Chris

Afric Pepperbird
    The section I saw off of T'winks was a nice, unridden dirt trail that has a piece of wood laying in front of it, as if to say "stay off". I walked down it a little bit and saw some of the pink and orange flags about, and some freshly cut logs. I did not explore too much.

It sure seemed new, and there were zero tread marks on it. It was a short bit before road 4613 (riding the Funner-Twinks loop clockwise).

Ebo
    mtbr member
    Dec 2003
    Good Zappa stuff...Kiss my aura Dora!...Hmm. It's real Angora.