Thread: Thank you COTA!

mtbr member
    Mar 2006

Thank you COTA!

The RV is loaded up and JoJo and I head east in the AM. Weather back in NC is perfect with 70 degree days and fall color at peak.

Wanted to give a shout out and say thank you to COTA before I roll. We bought our condo here 7 years ago due to the great trail network and COTA is mostly responsible for that. There are new trails for us to ride each year when we get here and improvements to others which continues to improve the mountain bike experience.

Also thanks for hosting and the work put into the NW IMBA Summit. It was fun meeting trail advocates from all over the NW and participating in the weekend.

And finally, a special thanks to Dr. Nat. I came to town in Aug. hobbling with a foot problem that had been nagging me for months. As a trail consultant, I spend a lot of time on my feet whether doing new trail design or current trail assessment work. Doing that work with foot pain is no fun at all. Dr. Nat treated me and got me back on my feet again literary.

See you folks next year, I look forward to working with COTA folks on more trails in Wanoga and Radlands up in Redmond.

Woody Keen- Trail Dynamics LLC

Nat
    Solo contendre
    I'm glad I could be of help Woody. It was great to have met you. Message me if you need anything, and have a nice drive home!

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    I'm glad I could be of help Woody. It was great to have met you. Message me if you need anything, and have a nice drive home!
    Orthotics seemed to be fine after the tweeting and the foot is doing well. I have a 25 mile trail assessment project for USFS in AL as soon as I return so that will be a good test.
    Thanks again.