mtbr member
    Jul 2011

Snow Bike Build - Suggestions Needed

I had an opportunity to test a Geary Storm Snow Bike this weekend at Hoodoo - much more fun than I expected. It turns out that I have an extra fork (Fox 32 Talas 29 Fork) and rear shock (Fox Float RP23 Shock) laying around and I'm interested in using these parts to build a bike. That said, does anyone have experience and/or suggestions in terms of building a bike and wiling to share? And, will the MTB fork & shock that I'd mentioned work for a snow bike? Thanks....

mtbr member

Ski-bike resources

Conversion Kits from Alpine Skibikes (formerly WinterXbike)

Equipment-Menu

There is a thread on here somewhere, but, I went through a few and did not find it.

Hate Costs Money

Tree Hugger
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ Mars View Post
    I had an opportunity to test a Geary Storm Snow Bike this weekend at Hoodoo - much more fun than I expected. It turns out that I have an extra fork (Fox 32 Talas 29 Fork) and rear shock (Fox Float RP23 Shock) laying around and I'm interested in using these parts to build a bike. That said, does anyone have experience and/or suggestions in terms of building a bike and wiling to share? And, will the MTB fork & shock that I'd mentioned work for a snow bike? Thanks....
    Email Deweydude! He is the only one in Oregon who seems to know anything about them. In fact, he is probably the guy who set you up with the demo at Hoodoo!
    I love mankind - it's people I can't stand. ~Charles M. Schulz