mtbr member

shelburg falls/FYI

anyone out there thinking of riding shelburg sat am,better change to pm.there having the santiam canyon sramble. go to runwildadventures.com. check it out! looks like fun!

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    I know the guy that puts those on. One of the guys from work is doing that run. I think it is their last one till november.

Clever Slogan
    Jun 2004
    Wonder if they were as mad as I was about the quad-tards that effed Lost Creek Trail?!
    "...his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    for sure i rode the aftermath a day or two later from their last run up our trails the rutts are still there this sunday

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    I am moving to stayton in a week and a half. The idea is starting to settle in that I need to swing up the road and camp out with my camera.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Picklz hit me up when you move im from stayton

Clever Slogan
    Jun 2004
    Also, the section of Lost Creek above the riding area gate is rideable again now. My cousin and I spent a day a few weeks ago cleaning all the debris from the logging activity off the trail. Ran in to some dirt bike riders who showed some respect and didn't ride the trail.
    "...his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

mtbr member
    i rode up there last saturday evening after the "trailrunners" had there race and they took a few liberties of there own,concerning the trails. i noticed several shortcuts and detours off the main trails.i would come across a white arrow on the ground and the trail would just go off in another direction,thru virgin territory. kinda like rouge trail builders without the tools!

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    It wasn't a trail run, it was a scramble. Meaning they marked the direction they were supposed to go and they had to follow ribbins. It was mostly off trail stuff.