Rocks Rock

School in Vancouver

I'll be headed for Vancouver this coming Sat. Looking for some bikin friends to show me around. I think there is a place called Larch Mountain I need to check out. I like really technical long trail rides. Rocks and roots. Got some pix of the stuff I like to ride in my gallery. P M if your willin to show a newbe to the area around.
    Thanx!
    When we teach all children from age 5 on to meditate just 1 hour per week on compassion war will end within 3 generations.

SNOWRIDER
    I'd be glad to show some gravity shuttle runs in the spring. But I am fully gear'd for the winter skibike season now.

Here is a list of local riders and alot are XC riders http://www.terrellharris.net/ccmtb/index.php

We have a large E-mailing list and do weekly xc and dh and night rides in the winter.
    Contact Eric or Mark get youself on the list, and I am sure I'll be meeting you soon.

Duane
    "If you don't go [skibiking] this year, you'll be at least one year older when you do." ~ Warren Miller
    (Check out the 'IMPACT' video for some skibike footage)

mtbr member
    Deweydude, Where do you go ski biking? I thought I heard HooDoo allowed it, but that's a long drive from Portland.
    I only ride bikes to fill the time when I'm not skiing.

SNOWRIDER
    I do ride at Hoodoo a couple times a month all winter, I also do alot of Alpine back country stuff on Mt. Hood and occasionaly on St. Helens by snowmobile shuttle..
    "If you don't go [skibiking] this year, you'll be at least one year older when you do." ~ Warren Miller

Rocks Rock
    Quote Originally Posted by Deweydude
    I'd be glad to show some gravity shuttle runs in the spring. But I am fully gear'd for the winter skibike season now.

Here is a list of local riders and alot are XC riders http://www.terrellharris.net/ccmtb/index.php

We have a large E-mailing list and do weekly xc and dh and night rides in the winter.
    Contact Eric or Mark get youself on the list, and I am sure I'll be meeting you soon.

Duane
    Thanx Duane
    I signed up on the link. Hope to meet you soon.
    When we teach all children from age 5 on to meditate just 1 hour per week on compassion war will end within 3 generations.

SNOWRIDER
    Quote Originally Posted by impdude
    Thanx Duane
    I signed up on the link. Hope to meet you soon.
    Cool, Where you from? How long do you plan on being in the area?
    I've got my dh bike on ski's for the winter now and don't do much trail riding in the winter.
    I am sure we'll hook up come spring. I've got a couple of loaner ski bikes, if you ever want to try skibiking just give me a shout...

Duane

Rocks Rock
    Quote Originally Posted by Deweydude
    Cool, Where you from? How long do you plan on being in the area?
    I've got my dh bike on ski's for the winter now and don't do much trail riding in the winter.
    I am sure we'll hook up come spring. I've got a couple of loaner ski bikes, if you ever want to try skibiking just give me a shout...

Duane
    Should be here till the end of April. From Boise. I'd like to try the ski bike. Let me know some weekend When you head up. I'll PM my phone number to you. Thanx again Dude.