mtbr member
    May 2004

Salmon Creek trail

My daughter and I rode up the Salmon Creek trail and down the Warrior trail. It was a nice day for pictures. My wife hiked up the Warrior trail with our old worn out dog. Karly and I took Parker the Barker up the hard side and down the easy side. I made Karly take some pics of me. I enjoy all the roots and techy spots on my fixie. The two speed came in handy. I used my 32x21 going up the Salmon creek trail and the 36x17 for the Warrior trail return.

Pics of Salmon Creek.........

1. Karly on one of many bridges, I like the shingles when its slick.

2. I love riding on the fish hatchery diversion dam.

3. The metal grate is part of a fish ladder. We don't have those in Arizona

4. A very bumpy split log bridge, notice the huge skunk cabbage.

5. Karly on Salmon Creek trail. There are lots of roots to ride over.

6. A little puddle right after a difficult bridge.

7. That great big boulder, it looks like it fell out of the sky and cracked.

8. Bridge over a great swimming hole if you can stand the cold water.

9. Exploring a railroad culvert

10. I fell down right after this pic was taken
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by lef-t; 07-13-2009 at 06:23 PM.

Obviously Single
    Lef-T!

Long time no see! I've missed your posts, but not as much as I've missed riding with you and Karly and the doggy (sorry, forgot its name!).

I need to get down that way (since you don't have a car!). Any chance you'll be at MBO? You could always guide there (though Alpine on your fixy would be ... interesting I bet).

You need to hitch-hike up my way and ride in Tilly Forest with me some time!
    The Lee-Man

A witty saying proves nothing. -- Voltaire

Mouth-Breather / Huffer
    Love your posts, Lef-T1! Keep up the great work and keep on with the great rides.
    panem et circenses

mtbr member
    Well, hot damn! Thanks for the post Lef-t, as usual your pix are great. Looks like the daughter got a new ride, congrats to her! Looking forward to the next adventure....

mtbr member
    May 2004

Alpine fixed

Quote Originally Posted by LeeMan
    Lef-T!

Long time no see! I've missed your posts, but not as much as I've missed riding with you and Karly and the doggy (sorry, forgot its name!).

I need to get down that way (since you don't have a car!). Any chance you'll be at MBO? You could always guide there (though Alpine on your fixy would be ... interesting I bet).

You need to hitch-hike up my way and ride in Tilly Forest with me some time!

Glad to hear from you, I've been riding with Karly and her dog Parker on sundays. I haven't done Alpine yet with my new two speed dual brake fixie. I have riden Alpine several times on my frt brake one speed fixie.

Tilly Forest sounds interesting,

mtbr member
    May 2004

That's her momma's bike.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Bob
    Well, hot damn! Thanks for the post Lef-t, as usual your pix are great. Looks like the daughter got a new ride, congrats to her! Looking forward to the next adventure....
    She rides her moms bike when ever she's too lazy to load her's up. Andy's car cover and his on and off bike rack have something to do with which bike she rides.

Thanks