My daughter and I rode up the Salmon Creek trail and down the Warrior trail. It was a nice day for pictures. My wife hiked up the Warrior trail with our old worn out dog. Karly and I took Parker the Barker up the hard side and down the easy side. I made Karly take some pics of me. I enjoy all the roots and techy spots on my fixie. The two speed came in handy. I used my 32x21 going up the Salmon creek trail and the 36x17 for the Warrior trail return.
Pics of Salmon Creek.........
1. Karly on one of many bridges, I like the shingles when its slick.
2. I love riding on the fish hatchery diversion dam.
3. The metal grate is part of a fish ladder. We don't have those in Arizona
4. A very bumpy split log bridge, notice the huge skunk cabbage.
5. Karly on Salmon Creek trail. There are lots of roots to ride over.
6. A little puddle right after a difficult bridge.
7. That great big boulder, it looks like it fell out of the sky and cracked.
8. Bridge over a great swimming hole if you can stand the cold water.
9. Exploring a railroad culvert
10. I fell down right after this pic was taken
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: Salmon Creek trail
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »