Thread: S.O.B.s

Making fat cool since '71

S.O.B.s

Could everyone, please, keep an eye out for my 2003 Heckler? Our house was burgled today and among the things taken by some low-life POS, who probably wonders why they can't pay rent and where their teeth went, was one of my bikes.

It is dark (Met.) blue, size large, with: 2003 Z1 Freeride QR 20 (black), Sun singlewides (blue), green Chris King headset, full XT, Easton bar/stem, Thomson post. One yellow grip, one blue, one silver brake lever, one black.

It was stolen from the Cottage Grove area Jan 13. Who knows where it will end up, but probably Sprungtucky or Eugina. We are insured out the wazoo (what the hell is a wazoo, is it near the cockles?), but that isn't really the point is it? I'm going to call the lbs I frequent (Wheel Works and Pauls), but any help any of you can be would be excellent. If you see it just call the police. They have the serial # and can deal with the peckerless/toothless/spineless/jokes. I'd be just fine with finding it myself though as well...

Thanks and be safe out there.

Kraig...
    Are the wheels roundish? Ride it.

Disciples Of Dirt, come ride with us.

Portland, OR
    sorry to hear that it was stolen. i'll keep an eye out for it. hope it turns up.
    [SIZE="4"]Ibex bikes[/SIZE]

2007 Ibex Trophy SS
    2006 Jamis Komodo 3.0
    2006 Ibex Zone FR-1
    2004 Special-Ed P.2 A.1