mtbr member
    Oct 2006

Riding McKenzie River Trail Aug. 27

I'm going to be riding the MRT on Aug. 27 with two of my buddies. We'll be staying at Paradise Campground. We haven't arranged a shuttle. It would be great to hook up with someone else who might be riding that day to share rides from one end to the other. I could carry a couple of bikes and riders to the top end in exchange for a ride back to my truck from the bottom. If that doesn't work out is there a local shuttle that's not too expensive?

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Only shuttle in the area is the one from McKenzie River Mountain Resort. Until a couple month's ago the only game was a shuttle from Bend. They charge $25 a person with a 2 person minimum. $15 extra for each additional person in the same party. Their number is 541-822-6272. Check out www.McKenzieRiverTrail.com

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Gotta love SPAM, this is the second thread you posted in offering that information.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Hey - I'm doing a solo road trip up through Oregon and had planned on riding the MRT that day so I'd be down to hook-up so we can self shuttle. Send me a PM if you are interested and we can exchange info.