mtbr member

Riding in Eugene/Oakridge next weekend

Ok, I'd like to come down to the Eugene/Oakridge area next weekend to do some riding, not sure where the good trails are though. Anyone want to volunteer to lead me around? Pretty much up for any trail, just don't expect me to climb anything too fast. Any and all volunteers would be appreciated, thanks-
    Killing is my business...and business is good

Making fat cool since '71

I'm riding for sure so...

Quote Originally Posted by MtnBiker1978
    Ok, I'd like to come down to the Eugene/Oakridge area next weekend to do some riding, not sure where the good trails are though. Anyone want to volunteer to lead me around? Pretty much up for any trail, just don't expect me to climb anything too fast. Any and all volunteers would be appreciated, thanks-
    ...it would depend on how "slow" is slow for you on the climbs. My fitness is, how does one say...horrible right now, but I would enjoy having someone to ride with this weekend. It *will* be wet and muddy, but there are some options even with that in mind. Post or PM me if you want to have a slow paced ride and I *promise* you will not be holding me up on any climbs.

Kraig...
    Are the wheels roundish? Ride it.

Disciples Of Dirt, come ride with us.

just like a speeder-bike
    Hi Kraig,

Any idea where the best trails might be for this coming weekend, around the Oakridge/Eugene area? I've got some friends coming into town (sorry, private party!); we may be headed to Oakridge, or Hood River, or... wherever the trail(s) are best.

We've sample Alpine and loved it, but I'm worried that it'll be under snow.

I was also thinking of the Middle Fork of the Willamette, because, if I recall correctly, Shiggy speaks highly of that trail.

Thanks in advance for any advice.