mtbr member

Riding blackrock this weekend

Hey Oregonians,

i'm heading down to blackrock this weekend with 3 other buddies and was curious if there was any freeriders out there that might want to hook up and show us around. Also, wondering if there are any local shops or anything you can pay to shuttle up and down. I'm drivin' my pickup down so we'll be able to shuttle still, but it'd be cool if everyone could ride together.

anyway, just thought i'd check. It's always cool to have someone local to ride with that knows the area... not to mention someone i can follow of stunts cuz i'm too wussy to just hit on my own

send me a message or an email at yomattyo21@yahoo.com if you interested!
    2009 Santa Cruz Nomad
    2008 Transition Blinside

Bikes are kewl.

Let's roll.
    Just a heads up: shuttling isn't allowed at BR. You've got to earn your turns in Falls City. That said, the BR MTB association has fundraiser shuttle days a few times a year.

If no one responds, just go down there anyhow. There are always lots of people hanging at Basic Training that are generally nice people willing to show off the trails.

have fun.
    Bend, Oregon. Proof you don't have to die to get to heaven.

mtbr member
    well... that sucks! i thought i had heard that, but one of the guys thought they were accessible to shuttle.

so we might be hitting up post canyon instead this weekend, offer still stands though! Looks like they have a shuttle weekend coming up in october, so i might have to wait til then. (i know, i could just man up and go earn the downhills this weekend, but i have my heart set on riding downhill more than up...)
    2009 Santa Cruz Nomad
    2008 Transition Blinside

Bikes are kewl.