2012 Race: April 28th!

Return on the Jedi Race

The OBRA calendar shows the Oregon State XC Championships scheduled for June 29th at Return on the Jedi. I can't find a 2008 website for the race, or any other info for that matter. Does anyone have more info? Is the race on this year?
    www.shastalemurian.com!!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    The race is on and it is a really fun course. Their website is here: http://www.pistis.us/events.htm#jedi
    Moving to Bend? Let me help.
    Derek Faller - www.BendHouseSeller.com

Thanks for the link I've searched for info a couple of times but come up empty. I raced the sport course a couple of years ago, this year I want to race the long course. But I have to have an annual OBRA license to race expert, right? Maybe I'll sign up for sport and "get lost" along the way and ride the long course
    www.shastalemurian.com!!

Living Ghetto Fabulous!
    I've never raced the Jedi, but I did ride the expert course with a friend who did it... I almost died. It was probably the toughest XC ride I've ever done and I did it when I was in great shape.

After re-hydrating, I brought home the worst poison oak I've ever had in my life. (Plus a few friends who had decided to suck my blood. )
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    The internet sounds like a tough place to ride.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by LemurianGuy
    Thanks for the link I've searched for info a couple of times but come up empty. I raced the sport course a couple of years ago, this year I want to race the long course. But I have to have an annual OBRA license to race expert, right? Maybe I'll sign up for sport and "get lost" along the way and ride the long course
    Unlike NORBA, I think you can buy a one day expert license from OBRA if you wanted to do the long course.
    Moving to Bend? Let me help.
    Derek Faller - www.BendHouseSeller.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I hope the Super D is more than a fireroad. They should be able to make it fun with some techical stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCogset
    Unlike NORBA, I think you can buy a one day expert license from OBRA if you wanted to do the long course.
    That makes way too much sense Thanks again for the info!
    www.shastalemurian.com!!

Members who have read this thread: 0