mtbr member
    Oct 2007

Rental in Westfir/Oakridge...

All-

My husband and I are looking to purchase a home in Westfir, OR with immediate access to epic mtn. bike trails (Alpine Trail, etc.). The property has a beautiful log home on it, a large heated/water/powered yurt, and additional platforms for camping. We are curious if folks would be interested in renting the place while riding in the Oakridge area?? Looking to see if we could supplement payments with some weekly/nightly rentals.

Thanks.

DOD Member
    Maybe you already thought of it, but post it in the NorCal board too. A lot of that crew head north on occasion.
    MaxSteel

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cleedon6
    All-

My husband and I are looking to purchase a home in Westfir, OR with immediate access to epic mtn. bike trails (Alpine Trail, etc.). The property has a beautiful log home on it, a large heated/water/powered yurt, and additional platforms for camping. We are curious if folks would be interested in renting the place while riding in the Oakridge area?? Looking to see if we could supplement payments with some weekly/nightly rentals.

Thanks.
    I would probably be interested and I just live in Bend.

mtbr member
    My wife said yes..........

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cleedon6
    All-

Thanks.
    Hey there cleedon6. I think I know the exact property you're talking about. 1.78 acres? Very sweet place. I know the listing agent's website is here. They're super good to work with. I think that piece of property would be good a staging area for small events (like bike/music/etc) that could bring in revenue, too.