Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Powell Butte

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Hello guys,
    I'm working with the Friends of Powell Butte as well as the Northwest Trail Alliance on what our opportunities are to get the designations listed 'adjusted' and I need your help. I need more voices to sway the decision makers if and when it comes to that.

Can you please directly send me a way to get a hold of you if you are interested in maximizing the mountain biking opportunity on Powell Butte?

My contact info is dennis AT creatid DOT com 503.860.2095

Thanks, there are a number of things in the works right now and they all require support from individuals in the mountain biking community.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by denvech View Post
    Hello guys,
    I'm working with the Friends of Powell Butte as well as the Northwest Trail Alliance on what our opportunities are to get the designations listed 'adjusted' and I need your help. I need more voices to sway the decision makers if and when it comes to that.

Can you please directly send me a way to get a hold of you if you are interested in maximizing the mountain biking opportunity on Powell Butte?

Thanks, there are a number of things in the works right now and they all require support from individuals in the mountain biking community.
    Thanks Dennis, will be sending you my contact info and I can rally up some other mtb'ers in the area that ride there regularly as well.

Jon
    Ride On!

Metalheadbikerider
    Thanks, Dennis. I also suggest starting a Mountain Biking Friends of Powell Butte (or something along those lines) Facebook page. It's an easy way to get info to a lot of people at once, as well as an easy for us to bring other mtb'ers into "the know."
    Support mtb'ing in the Portland area, join NWTA with your dollars, hands, and/or voice. nw-trail.org

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by denvech View Post
    ... I need more voices to sway the decision makers...

Count me in, sending my info.
    I drive more when the streets need repairs! -'95 ZJ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12