Healing nations.

Positive vibes for the Blackrock shuttlers...

I was just sitting here at a quarter to 11am thinking... "Wow, why is it still dark out?" and "Okay, that lightning flash just lit up the inside of my house!" Then the blinds on my windows started shaking from the thunder.

So I'm sending out some positive vibes to the hard working folks that put so much effort into making the rare Blackrock shuttle days a success, and vibes of safety for the 150+ riders out there today. The weather will clear up by the afternoon I hope! If not, please take it easy on the trails! I have to work today but I plan on riding sometime this week and I don't want to have to watch out for downed trees and riders. Everybody have fun and post pics/video asap!

Living Ghetto Fabulous!
    It was gooey. Nothing hurt but my ego...
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    The internet sounds like a tough place to ride.

mtbr member

I think it worked

Quote Originally Posted by Ras Trent
    I was just sitting here at a quarter to 11am thinking... "Wow, why is it still dark out?" and "Okay, that lightning flash just lit up the inside of my house!" Then the blinds on my windows started shaking from the thunder.

So I'm sending out some positive vibes to the hard working folks that put so much effort into making the rare Blackrock shuttle days a success, and vibes of safety for the 150+ riders out there today. The weather will clear up by the afternoon I hope! If not, please take it easy on the trails! I have to work today but I plan on riding sometime this week and I don't want to have to watch out for downed trees and riders. Everybody have fun and post pics/video asap!
    It did clear up in the afternoon so thanks.

Cliffy - It was good to meet you. PM me if you are in Portland and are looking to ride. We have some stuff you would probably like.
    Only two infinite things exist: the universe and stupidity. And, I am unsure of the universe
    - Albert Einstein

Living Ghetto Fabulous!
    Here's a good recap of the day:

Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    The internet sounds like a tough place to ride.

Healing nations.
    Savage.

Making fat cool since '71
    The step-up/road-gap below the Cheesegrater gives me the creeps...I just can't work up the sack to hit it. Nice vid, thanks for the stoke.

Brock...
    Are the wheels roundish? Ride it.

Disciples Of Dirt, come ride with us.

mtbr member
    Looks like a good time. I wish I was doing that instead of sitting in class on Saturday.