mtbr member

Phsyco Cross Racing #3 in Eugene

Hello all, Sunday Dec 9th is round #3 in the Physco Cross series and it is taking place at Camp Harlow in Eugene. Check out the flier for information , categories and race start times.

We have put together a great course with a bit of everything, some pavement, gravel, rough grass, singletrack & sand. It is sure to be fun for everyone to race or watch.

We are in the need of a few volunteers throughout the day so if you can spend a couple hours with us please come on out and lend a hand and cheer at the same time. If you know you will be there send me a note, if you are not sure you can make it but decide on Sunday you can come out that works as well. Just check in at the registration desk and ask for me and I'll get you set-up. Some of us will also be out there on Saturday doing some setup so if you have some time then let me know.

The racing starts at 9:30am, most of the crew will be out there around 8am getting things going, the last race is at 3:00pm and will last until 4:00.

Camp Harlow is just to the north of Beltine Hwy off of Coburg Road, take Coburg Road to Country Farm Road and turn west, follow this for about 1/4 mile and make a turn to the north into Camp Harlow. Parking is in the big field on your left as you get to the camp. If you ride your bike out feel free to make your way around the camp, just please pay attention you don't get on the course and please stay off the nice manicured grass.

If you have any questions or need more information please send me a email or call me at 541-517-0685. Also please feel free to pass this email onto all your friends, part of Cyclocross is the great family atmosphere when everyone gets together to hangout, race and cheer.

For one of the last races check out this mtbr link.

Time to Cross,
    Richard
    Paul's Bicycle Way of Life Cycling Team
    Last edited by General Coonskins; 12-04-2007 at 10:07 AM.
    Just the Pictures

The Shop

The Blog

Time To Ride,
    General Coonskins