it means 'no problem'

Phish in Berkeley!

oops, wrong forum :-)

"“May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view." - Edward Abbey

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Not one date at The Gorge? Bastards.

mtbr member
    May 2004

Ca

TX is nowhere close (despite the number of californians that have moved here, myself included).
    I wish phish would come closer than...CO.

ride the moment
    You're right. Wrong forum. However it is the correct forum for I'M SO F@CKING STOKED ABOUT STRING CHEESE AT THE HIDEOUT!

Good luck in the lottery though.
    Just because you read a book it don't make you conscious. - MC Lush

it means 'no problem'
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbrain
    You're right. Wrong forum. However it is the correct forum for I'M SO F@CKING STOKED ABOUT STRING CHEESE AT THE HIDEOUT!

Good luck in the lottery though.

Damn You!

I was 3 minutes late, sold out. Criminy what's up with that. Have fun. (duh)

To Hell You Ride also. Heck I'm trying for all that.
    "“May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view." - Edward Abbey

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by sans soucie
    Damn You!

I was 3 minutes late, sold out. Criminy what's up with that. Have fun. (duh)
    yeah me too! I logged into the site less than 10 minutes after they went on sale and was SOL This will be the first incident at the hideout I have missed and damn am I bummed.

I'm itchin for an icident
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Everytime that wheel turn round
    bound to cover just a little more ground!

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    What the.....I thought I just left the Phish forum (www.week4paug.net, check it) Anyhoo, yep, no Gorge this year, pretty wack, but I'm stoked for the Greek, it's great...trying to convince my wife to go to Telluride and I'll watch the kids but...Wish I could go...Oh well....good luck in the lottery y'all!

it means 'no problem'
    Someone on Osyrus said Gorge on July 30-31, why not spread that?

Lottery, schmottery I'm goin' one way or 'nuther :-)

ride the moment
    To Hell You Ride... that's f@cking awesome. Colorado sucks. My first year at the Hideout was 2003 and I made the next 3 as well. Luckily we were on it with the ticket sales. I couldn't believe it sold out that quickly. Even in 07 on the "We're quitting everybody come see us!" tour it took about a week. Anyway good luck with everyone's ticket attempts. I'm going to the Hideout and Burning Man and filling in the remainder of the summer with riding. No Phish for me this year.

it means 'no problem'
    Yeah but if I get tickets to Telluride, you can bet I'll bring my mountain bike for some cross training!

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    ugh....pretty much being forced to choose between Greek Theatre and MBO (can't leave the wife alone with the kids for two 4 day weekends).....looks like I'll have to wait another year for MBO.....the Greek is too good to pass up, and it's the only summer shows I can hit...

it means 'no problem'
    Wooohooo got 2 each for all three days. Dang that was close, it totally sold out in about 3 minutes. Soulless un-phans selling on ebay if you missed out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-PHISH-Tickets-...item2c53a5c958

Hope of getting Telluride tickets was a joke from the get-go. ugh.

ride the moment
    There's tickets on stubhub for $125. That's impressive you got all three nights. Best I know of was two nights.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    nice...I was 5th in line at freddie's scored fri and thurs, but I got Telluride in the lottery, so I am going to hit that as I can;t do both runs.....and I've seen Phish at the Greek so T-ride wins out for me...