mtbr member
    Aug 2004

Oregon Trail Maps, MTB Books - Free

I lived in Eugene, Or for a while in the late '90s, and rode off road a lot. I have a small collection of trail maps and MTB books for anyone who is willing to pay postage? I now live in Ohio...yuk.

Lane County Oregon MTB Ride Guide Book ISBN 0-87114-078-0
    A Falcon Guide Book-MTB the Pacific Northwest ISBN 1-56044-430-4
    2 ea Willamette Natioanl Forest Service Maps 1996
    1 ea Umpqua National Forest Service Map 1995
    Dozens of National Forest handouts with MTB trail maps from all over Willamette and Umpqua.
    Also included are several road maps of Oregon, Eugene, and surrounding areas in the Cascades, like Bend, Oakridge, and Westfir.

I'll gladly box these up, send them USPS book rate postage (the cheapest), as long as you cover it. It breaks my heart to see these thrown away, after the miles I spent enjoying the area.

singletrackpursuits@yahoo.com
    or
    wncashe@yahoo.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Oregon Trail Maps, MTB Books - Free-bike-oregonsmall.jpg  

mtbr member
    May 2008
    email sent

Tree Hugger
    Nice offer. i'd take you up on it, but already have all the maps. Looks like you got around when you lived here. Sounds like life took a turn for the worse. Oregon to NC is cool, but NC to Ohio, that sux! Come back to Oregon for Mtn. Bike oregon and enjoy your old favorite trails...

Mt Bike Oregon
    I love mankind - it's people I can't stand. ~Charles M. Schulz

mangai.rollin
    Damn good idea! What's garbage to one, is gold to another.
    I'm headed down to the basement to find all my old VT, NH, MA maps this weekend.
    '10 Ibis Mojo SL
    www.mangai-rollin.com We are hiring
    pdx mtb

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Oregon was pretty awsome. I was there in the late '90s, lived in Lowell, near Springfield. I spent a lot of time riding around Oakridge, and even did the Cascade Cream Puff in 1998, 3rd in the Sport class.
    Bend area is sweet too.
    Responsibilties have taken control, promotions, marriage, etc.

The maps are still available, there has been interest, but no payment yet. Media mail for $5 or $6 gets 6 pounds worth literature.