mtbr member

... and if we just ... Oakridge ride Saturday????cmon.

Anyone living in eugene/oakridge area and feelin the need for a ride before the partying begins: and don't mind a little mud,a little rain maybe a little flood,who knows...but I'm serial man I gotta ride somethin besides Wipeass, gotta save some luv 4 the all cummers meat.I have ridden that 4x in 3wks.....So if your interested in the above ride give a reply man and if not well then Happy fu***** New Year everybody!!!!!!!!!!! oh ya ! I was thinkin middle fork or the north fork...
    [SIZE=4]I'd rather be mountainbiking. [/SIZE]

Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator
    I have other plans, including WhyPass all weekend. I never tire of it.
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by shiggy
    I have other plans, including WhyPass all weekend. I never tire of it.
    willyou be out there at any specific time tomorrow and will your weapon be your bike or shovel??????Whypass is a gr8 ride don't get me wrong ,its just that I haven't rode Oakridge since sept. .. My favorite section there (wupass) is the DONSLED but they all have much gr8ness..Maybe a day ride isn't such a bad idea @wupass....well reply if your game 4 a meetup?i'll probably be there sun @ 10. take care dude... p.s. was also told donsled is named after you. Is it something you designed or built or what?????

Tree Hugger
    Quote Originally Posted by dagooch8
    willyou be out there at any specific time tomorrow and will your weapon be your bike or shovel??????Whypass is a gr8 ride don't get me wrong ,its just that I haven't rode Oakridge since sept. .. My favorite section there (wupass) is the DONSLED but they all have much gr8ness..Maybe a day ride isn't such a bad idea @wupass....well reply if your game 4 a meetup?i'll probably be there sun @ 10. take care dude... p.s. was also told donsled is named after you. Is it something you designed or built or what?????

Saturday, we will be doing some trailwork and scouting. Bikes may be involved, but it wont be much of a ride. Sunday at 10am at the gravel pile is the "real ride". If you go to Oakridge tomorrow, beware of very high water levels in all the river trails as they are above dams, and you will likely find lotsa standing water on the trails. I hear its quite a mess up there, Middle Fork should be rideable, but beware of downed trees, and mudslides.
    I love mankind - it's people I can't stand. ~Charles M. Schulz

mtbr member

Idea!

Hey sasquatch, if you would like an extra hand w/ the treads man i 'm down for helpin ,got my own tool and beer,any peticular time man????any time after about 10 wrks.....I regretfully agree w/ you about Oakridge , it was a pipe dream...piece out tree hugga....

Tree Hugger
    Quote Originally Posted by dagooch8
    Hey sasquatch, if you would like an extra hand w/ the treads man i 'm down for helpin ,got my own tool and beer,any peticular time man????any time after about 10 wrks.....I regretfully agree w/ you about Oakridge , it was a pipe dream...piece out tree hugga....
    Gooch, folks are gathering at the gravel pile at 10am. Im leaving shortly.
    I love mankind - it's people I can't stand. ~Charles M. Schulz