Registered Jong

Nebraska freerider/downhiller coming to your state for the first time.

Hey guys so I will be traveling to your state here this coming weekend because on monday I am looking to transfer schools to osu. I heard about blackrock and how it is supposed to be the cream of the crop? Since I am visiting osu in corvalis on monday I would like to stay within 2-3 hours of there as far as riding goes and I think blackrock is that close. My question is about shuttle access since I am from nebraska I rode keystone this summer and obviously took the lift up but how to the shuttle access work at black rock? And if they don't have shuttles can i drive and or have my buddy take me to the top and drop me off or how do the trails work there. Lastly would reccommend any other good spots, I am not trying to get into some secret local spots just a good decent that I can take my dh bike to and rip.

Thanks Guys
    Jake
    [SIZE="4"]Nebraska Mountain biker?????[/SIZE]

Ps. I hate pinkbike I should remove it from my bookmarks...

Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistol2Ne
    Hey guys so I will be traveling to your state here this coming weekend because on monday I am looking to transfer schools to osu. I heard about blackrock and how it is supposed to be the cream of the crop? Since I am visiting osu in corvalis on monday I would like to stay within 2-3 hours of there as far as riding goes and I think blackrock is that close. My question is about shuttle access since I am from nebraska I rode keystone this summer and obviously took the lift up but how to the shuttle access work at black rock? And if they don't have shuttles can i drive and or have my buddy take me to the top and drop me off or how do the trails work there. Lastly would reccommend any other good spots, I am not trying to get into some secret local spots just a good decent that I can take my dh bike to and rip.

Thanks Guys
    Jake
    Black Rock is well within 2 hours of CornValley. Less than an hour away.

Unless it is a Shuttle Day you ride/push your bike up the hill. No motorized access.

The web site: http://brmba.org
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    we'll probably be iding there on Sat

pm me if you want a tour

Cheezy Rider
    There's some decent riding close to town but BlackRock is your best bet. I haven't been on the local trails recently but I suspect they're starting to mud up, and there's more rain coming.