mtbr member
    May 2004

Nasty Nick would be proud.

360 feet of love at Duthie
    From the WA page.

Good stuff going on up here too. Nick, I know you'd love this so I just had to share....

VP/ Terrain Designer
    Hells Yeah!!!! I was just at Duthie for the Thanks Giving week holiday. That place is rediculous! I could hardly contain myself, all riding around in all directions, like a kid in a candy store. I was staying outside Falls City, at a place called Treehouse Point. Its a super sweet place; kind of bed and breakfasty. There are 2 large tree houses perched up in some old growth cedars, and a main house with more rooms. The vibe of this place was awesome, and you could ride to duthie on a paved path most of the way. The terrain up there is..............
    well I can't really think of a word that describes how rediculously uber insanely awesome the land is up there. It took all my control to keep my inner pirate builder at bay while I was there.
    Braun Enterprises LLC, Building Cool Stuff

it means 'no problem'
    What's the land ownership there? Just curious.
    "“May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view." - Edward Abbey

mtbr member
    May 2004

We should have put you to work!

Added another 40 feet to the skinnies in the big meadow this evening. Juice was out there tonight too adding another 40' or so to the entrance of that monster.
    I did most of the SW XC loop and took it under my wing and trying to give it some "Bend flow" that our technical trails seem to lack.
    What's even cooler is the county is buying off on all of it. Even the freeride/DH lines with the 20' gaps!

The crazy part is that this is just Phase 1. We're maybe a third of the way there...

Lots of very cool Duthie videos on the WA forum page and you can find many simply by typing Duthie MTB in Youtube too. All legal.

Next time you or any of the COTA kids come on up, let us know. We've been pillaging your stuff for so long, it's only fair to gert your up here.

SS: King County Parks owns it and asked us if we wanted it if you can believe that. More here: http://evergreenmtb.org/home/index.php
    Go to the trail wiki and type in Duthie Hill

it means 'no problem'
    Quote Originally Posted by Borneo
    SS: King County Parks owns it and asked us if we wanted it if you can believe that. More here: http://evergreenmtb.org/home/index.php
    Go to the trail wiki and type in Duthie Hill
    Very cool. Thanks King County, nice to have their generosity no doubt.
    "“May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view." - Edward Abbey