Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by CmbtDvr185 View Post
    Spot on assessment. P & P is the heat. Ate there again this weekend. Plus I thnk Redmond schools can stand up to Bends any day. My kids graduated or will graduate from Redmond high and..I sort of work for a school in the Bend-LaPine district. Not much difference. I too would rather live in Bend just for the Mt. and the trails. Saves time and gas. But in no way does Redmond suck. And fwiw Thai Thai in Bend is probably the best Thai place in the area. Spent a lot of time in Thailand. Sawadi Kop!!
    Better than Toomies? I haven't eaten there for a few years now but they had some killer food & a menu that seemed as big as a phonebook.

Dude, got any schwag?
    I'll at least admit that Redmond has a better climate for growing crops of dental floss. With Pygmy Ponies.
    Billy

Speed is sweet, it's like an avenue to
    ... Shredtopia!

Nat
    Solo contendre
    I wished I liked the cooking at Thai Thai more than I do, since I live nearby. Their food is similar to Angel Thai; the owner used to work at Angel before she opened Thai Thai. Thai-O is closest to what I grew up eating.

Do any of you guys remember Tarn Tawarn, where Versante Pizza is now? They had good Tom Yum Gai.
    Last edited by Nat; 01-15-2013 at 04:24 PM. Reason: typooo

Get to dah choppah
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSchwagman View Post
    I'll at least admit that Redmond has a better climate for growing crops of dental floss. With Pygmy Ponies.
    Redmond it is then! I hope to join you guys on the trails this summer.

Santa Cruz TBc
    Pivot 429c

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    I wished I liked the cooking at Thai Thai more than I do, since I live nearby. Their food is similar to Angel Thai; the owner used to work at Angel before she opened Thai Thai. Thai-O is closest to what I grew up eating.

Do any of you guys remember Tarn Tawarn, where Versante Pizza is now? They had good Tom Yum Gai.
    Yep Nat Tarn Tawarn was the best while it was open. What a lot of folks don't realize is Thai food prepared by actual Thai's varies on geography. Thailand is a very diverse country. ANd yes I like Thai Thai better then Toomies but I haven't been to Toomies in a long time. Also Thai on the Fly on Greenwood isn't bad either.

Keep Singletrack Single
    Quote Originally Posted by CmbtDvr185 View Post
    Yep Nat Tarn Tawarn was the best while it was open. What a lot of folks don't realize is Thai food prepared by actual Thai's varies on geography. Thailand is a very diverse country. ANd yes I like Thai Thai better then Toomies but I haven't been to Toomies in a long time. Also Thai on the Fly on Greenwood isn't bad either.
    Big fan of Thai Thai. Also really nice people.
    Phil's Trail Steward for COTA
    http://www.cotamtb.com
    Phil's Trail Facebook Page
    https://www.facebook.com/PhilsTrail

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2