Expert Pushing SSer

Meat Gives Big Meat Thanks For Meat (quattro)

Thanks to all that organized the suarez, and mid ride festivities. As usual it was great seeing old and new friends in the bike community. I heard something like 88 people in attendance! On a cool January day!

Thanks for those that squared my EBB up. That mofo slipped a lot.
    Tuff Schist

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Meat Foot

Thanks to all that organized the suarez, and mid ride festivities. As usual it was great seeing old and new friends in the bike community. I heard something like 88 people in attendance! On a cool January day!

Thanks for those that squared my EBB up. That mofo slipped a lot.
    You're entirely welcome Meatfoot. It's not everyday I get to practice gorilla bike mechanics, tee-hee , "get a bigger log to smack that thing with"

A good time was had by all.

Sorry so many had to leave early, half the fun was around the fire afterwards. M'mmm, Eric's chili, and beer, and cookies...

Flaps

Known Mountainbiker

In a word

Crazyawesome!

Caz
    I am a Mountain Biker therefore I am late

the Dude memorial aviator
    Too much fun! As usual, DOD hospitality shone.

I'll post pics of my bruises as soon as they color up a bit better.

Where can I get one of those firestarters?

gabrielle
    Quote Originally Posted by Impy
    just plain unfriendly and maladjusted.
    "Yes, honey: I do love this bike more than I love you."

Obviously Single

whew

Quote Originally Posted by Mudflaps
    You're entirely welcome Meatfoot. It's not everyday I get to practice gorilla bike mechanics, tee-hee , "get a bigger log to smack that thing with"

A good time was had by all.

Sorry so many had to leave early, half the fun was around the fire afterwards. M'mmm, Eric's chili, and beer, and cookies...

Flaps
    Yes, I'm glad my suggestion to "just hight it gently" actually worked, or I'd be buying you a new BB!

I'm also sorry we weren't able to hang around afterwards, but my group made it home without speeding ticket, crash, or injury! And with me driving, that's a stretch.

A great day! DOD Rocks! (Even Davey when he's cuting in on my line! ;-))
    The Lee-Man

A witty saying proves nothing. -- Voltaire

meatier showers
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeMan
    Yes, I'm glad my suggestion to "just hight it gently" actually worked, or I'd be buying you a new BB!

I'm also sorry we weren't able to hang around afterwards, but my group made it home without speeding ticket, crash, or injury! And with me driving, that's a stretch.

A great day! DOD Rocks! (Even Davey when he's cuting in on my line! ;-))
    Sorry 'bout cuttin' ya off, dude!!! I didn't even know who I was heckling until we regrouped at the end of that trail. That's one thing about Whypass -- if you're a local, you get familiar with the sneaky shortcuts where you can take cuts on yer buds!

Great having you down again; glad you enjoyed the ride (& the drive... hey, got any photos from the back seat? Hmmmm...) DODers ended up hanging out at the 'pile until ~6pm... darkness had fallen... all the beer gone... fire down to nuthin' but coals yet still emitting plenty of much needed warmth... broke down the tents & tables... called it a day... hated to leave the scene... too much fun over & done once again.

Somebody counted 88 Meat participants this year. Do you believe it!?!?

Thanks again for making the journey to join yo' Southern Bruthas & Sistaz, you guys.

--Sparty

P.S. Next biggie: Harmonic Convergence! Oh yeah!
    disciplesofdirt.org
    Remember who
    you wanted to be.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat
    Jaybo... quit *****ing and move to Texas

Est. 1971
    Jan 2004
    Many thanks again to the DOD for ACM 4. And my gratitude to the 'moderate' group for tolerating (at least in public) my slowness. I had interned to ride the 'slow poke' group, but they sounded too slow.
    -Tim B
    Larry of the Swiss Alps