mtbr member

Looking for trails around the Eagle Point/White City area.

I live in White City, Oregon. And I am in the middle of rebuilding a 2015 DiamondBack Atroz Comp into a 1x11 setup. And am wondering if any one knows of some decent trails around my area.

Mostly interested in smooth, flowing trails, nothing too technical, as I am mostly doing this to rebuild my leg muscles from when I had mononucleosis with strep *Ya not fun o.O couldn't walk for almost 6 months >.>*.

Any suggestions would be appreciated . Am kind of thinking the trails around Lake of the Woods, Brown Mountain and Fish Lake area might be a good place to start ? Anyone familiar with those trails

mtbr member
    Never been, but the Mountain of the Rogue system between you and Grants Pass is on my radar, as is all the stuff in Ashland.

mtbr member
    I'll look into those area's, I know the Ashland area is more of a DH environment, but could be fun, even on a 120mm bike lolz. Just no massive jumps/drops o.O. Also if your in the Grants Pass area, be careful, that place is notorious for bike theft .

mtbr member
    May 2016
    Check out Hobo, Granite, and Ol' Miner's Trail at Jacksonville's Forest Park (Hobo starts off the Boundary Tail on the MRA land above the park). Britt Trails (also in Jville) are super easy, but good for a workout. Also, keep an eye out for the new flow trail at Prescott Part/Roxy Ann Peak in Medford, coming this fall.

mtbr member
    Going to be checking out the High Lakes Trail up around Lake of the Woods and Fish lake probably tomorrow, seen quite a few pic's an some video, looks pretty easy going and I know the area somewhat. I'll also look into the Jacksonville trail systems too, haven't been over in that area probably 15 years now lolz.

mtbr member
    Some photo's I took of my High Lakes Trail ride . Did roughly 20miles in about 4 hours or so. Supprised I am not as sore as I thought I'd be afterwards. Going to try and do this atleast once a week now.
    Sta.sh Uploads 368 - Kaitheus's Sta.sh