mtbr member
    Jul 2012

Looking for a S Kona Process or similar in PDX area

I am trying to get a bike for my wife and she needs really low standover and a long top tube. The Process seems like a good fit, except being way overbuild for her, but I cannot find one. Does anyone know of a dealer around with one?

I would also be interested in a Commencal meta trail or a Mondraker but I doubt those are anywhere local.

Thanks

Metalheadbikerider
    Quote Originally Posted by NWRyder View Post
    I am trying to get a bike for my wife and she needs really low standover and a long top tube. The Process seems like a good fit, except being way overbuild for her, but I cannot find one. Does anyone know of a dealer around with one?

I would also be interested in a Commencal meta trail or a Mondraker but I doubt those are anywhere local.

Thanks
    Sellwood is a big KONA dealer. Great group of people there, too. Give em a call.
    Support mtb'ing in the Portland area, join NWTA with your dollars, hands, and/or voice. nw-trail.org

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    I was just on the Sellwood Cycles site a few days ago and IIRC there is a small, USED Explosif for sale. I wish it was a large, because then it would no longer be for sale. It would be under my ass.
    I drive more when the streets need repairs! -'95 ZJ

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Nevermind. I found a medium Process, which has the same standover as the small, and it is not low enough. I guess the low standover number comes from the area right under the seat. A Trance does have enough room so we will probably get one. The Farm is the only place I have found a small though, and it is the top dollar model.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    2011 Santa Cruz Blur LTc
    2005 KHS DJ200
    2005 Rocky Mountain ETSX-70 (stolen)