mtbr member
    Jul 2012

Looking for a S Kona Process or similar in PDX area

I am trying to get a bike for my wife and she needs really low standover and a long top tube. The Process seems like a good fit, except being way overbuild for her, but I cannot find one. Does anyone know of a dealer around with one?

I would also be interested in a Commencal meta trail or a Mondraker but I doubt those are anywhere local.

Thanks

Metalheadbikerider
    Quote Originally Posted by NWRyder View Post
    I am trying to get a bike for my wife and she needs really low standover and a long top tube. The Process seems like a good fit, except being way overbuild for her, but I cannot find one. Does anyone know of a dealer around with one?

I would also be interested in a Commencal meta trail or a Mondraker but I doubt those are anywhere local.

Thanks
    Sellwood is a big KONA dealer. Great group of people there, too. Give em a call.
    Support mtb'ing in the Portland area, join NWTA with your dollars, hands, and/or voice. nw-trail.org

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    I was just on the Sellwood Cycles site a few days ago and IIRC there is a small, USED Explosif for sale. I wish it was a large, because then it would no longer be for sale. It would be under my ass.
    Goodbye '95 ZJ. Just so you know, transfering box of left behind womens panties to next truck. Thank you ZJ!

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Nevermind. I found a medium Process, which has the same standover as the small, and it is not low enough. I guess the low standover number comes from the area right under the seat. A Trance does have enough room so we will probably get one. The Farm is the only place I have found a small though, and it is the top dollar model.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    2011 Santa Cruz Blur LTc
    2005 KHS DJ200
    2005 Rocky Mountain ETSX-70 (stolen)