We purchased a nice kayak to float the local liquid trails. I used my truck and mtn bike to do a river shuttle.
I left Dot and the boat at Clear Water park, drove down to our take out point at Skinner Butte and rode my bike back up to Clear Water. I hid it there locked in the black berries and we floated down to the truck.
If you know the river you can find the nudie beach along the way. The main channel goes past Glass Bar Island and most boaters miss the beach. I knew where to turn.
I plan to use my burly trailer and bike for solo trips. I can put the bike and trailer in the boat and float to any point then ride home.
1. Start of the Liquid trail, Clear water park on the Middle Fork of the Willamette river.
2. Room for a bike and trailer or another person.
3. Lunch stop on a neat Island, Spencer Butte in the background.
4. Same spot looking up river. We were watching an Osprey.
5. Diving into the Coast Fork across from Glass Bar Island nudie beach.
6. Swimming in the warm Coast Fork, a good place to snorkel.
7. Body sculpted by beer and easy living.
8. Rest stop in a hidie hole near Alton Baker park.
9. My river and dog running bike.
10. Self bailing inflatable kayak fits in a bike trailer. For solo trips.
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: Liquid trail to the nudie beach