mtbr member
    Jan 2005

Kettle Crest 2008

Hello fellow mt. bikers.

i'm extending an invite for Oregon Riders to some excellent riding in little known about Kettle Crest Trails in NE Washington State. i've held a ride for Seattle and Spokane IMBA affiliated bikey advocacy clubs BBTC and FTTRC, for the last 3 years here.

Good times see for yourself.

Kettle Crest 2007

If interested, drop me a pm and i'll add you to the information mailer, where you can be in the loop.
    .~...|\
    ...~.|.\
    ..~..|..\
    .~...|...\
    ~....|....\
    ...~.|.....\
    ....~|____\
    _____||_________
    .\....FAILBOAT..../

mtbr member

Kudos!

I did a solo ride on Kettle Crest trail last July. I think this is the ride that 'Peter-? ' in Spokane invited me to, but I must have misunderstood his directions for the rendezvous point. Breathtaking scenery as the cross post reveals, - of course starting at 5000 ft elevation had nothing to do with the breathtaking part.

Thanks again, Peter, for the Wednesday night ride in the Spokane hills.

When will this be exactly? If the stars align, it's well worth a roadtrip.

MudFlaps

Quote Originally Posted by Skookum
    Hello fellow mt. bikers.

i'm extending an invite for Oregon Riders to some excellent riding in little known about Kettle Crest Trails in NE Washington State. i've held a ride for Seattle and Spokane IMBA affiliated bikey advocacy clubs BBTC and FTTRC, for the last 3 years here.

Good times see for yourself.

Kettle Crest 2007

If interested, drop me a pm and i'll add you to the information mailer, where you can be in the loop.

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudflaps
    I did a solo ride on Kettle Crest trail last July. I think this is the ride that 'Peter-? ' in Spokane invited me to, but I must have misunderstood his directions for the rendezvous point. Breathtaking scenery as the cross post reveals, - of course starting at 5000 ft elevation had nothing to do with the breathtaking part.

Thanks again, Peter, for the Wednesday night ride in the Spokane hills.

When will this be exactly? If the stars align, it's well worth a roadtrip.

MudFlaps
    Yes this is that ride.

i haven't decided which rides will be on which day, but most of them will be on 4th of July weekend on the 4th thru the 6th. i'll decide real soon, there's been much interest from the Seattle area, so i'm putting the initial mailer out. And extending the invite to riders in neighboring states and Canada.
    .~...|\
    ...~.|.\
    ..~..|..\
    .~...|...\
    ~....|....\
    ...~.|.....\
    ....~|____\
    _____||_________
    .\....FAILBOAT..../