mtbr member

How much snow on McCulloch peak?

Anyone make it up to the top of McCulloch in Mac Forest with all this snow? Just wondering how much is up there and where it becomes un-ridable? Thanks.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by henryl
    Anyone make it up to the top of McCulloch in Mac Forest with all this snow? Just wondering how much is up there and where it becomes un-ridable? Thanks.
    Judging from what I see from town I think you might make it up to the top of Extendo but not much further. I can see it's starting to melt though.

Known Mountainbiker
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon
    Judging from what I see from town I think you might make it up to the top of Extendo but not much further. I can see it's starting to melt though.
    Did you ever think that maybe it is your X-Ray vision that's making the snow melt?

Caz
    I am a Mountain Biker therefore I am late

meatier showers
    Quote Originally Posted by cazloco
    Did you ever think that maybe it is your X-Ray vision that's making the snow melt?

Caz
    Brand-One likes to refer to it as X-Rated Vision.

--sParty

P.S. OT -- Two months from today we'll be standing around a big fire, maybe branding somebody's cheeks.
    disciplesofdirt.org
    Remember who
    you wanted to be.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat
    Jaybo... quit *****ing and move to Texas

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by cazloco

Caz
    I've been looking at the same hills for enough years to pretty well judge when it's pointless to head up there.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon
    I can see the face on Dimple (top of Dan's trail) from the parking lot at work. It's still solid white up there and that's a south facing slope.