Magic Line Finder

How is Falls City Lookin ?!?

Me and a few of the crazies are plannin a "break in the new RV road trip to Falls City" .
    What are the trails lookin like ??
    We are not trying to drive all day to ruin somebodys beautifully worked trails , so if ya could give me a heads up it would be REALLY cool !
    Thanks in advance I hpoe we will do a little hucin soon
    I sense the FEAR... the fear of what you don't understand-

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by carcasshucker
    Me and a few of the crazies are plannin a "break in the new RV road trip to Falls City" .
    What are the trails lookin like ??
    We are not trying to drive all day to ruin somebodys beautifully worked trails , so if ya could give me a heads up it would be REALLY cool !
    Thanks in advance I hpoe we will do a little hucin soon
    It shows on & off rain, which will make it a bit slick. I went Sunday & it was the best conditions ever, that place rocks! Now if it were only shuttle able ; ) Might try the guys at Santiam Bikes in Salem or Dallas, as they ride & build there every week.

Let's roll.
    Quote Originally Posted by inkpad
    It shows on & off rain, which will make it a bit slick. I went Sunday & it was the best conditions ever, that place rocks! Now if it were only shuttle able ; ) Might try the guys at Santiam Bikes in Salem or Dallas, as they ride & build there every week.
    I was there Sunday as well, and yeah, the trails were perfect. But we also had three straight days of sun and no rain. Not sure how they're holding up now what with the recent rains.

What were you riding Ink? I was on a white Turner 6Pack and not very good. (Though I was doing things I didn't have the guts to try the first time I went a few weeks back. Ahhhh....progression.)
    Bend, Oregon. Proof you don't have to die to get to heaven.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAirAndy
    I was there Sunday as well, and yeah, the trails were perfect. But we also had three straight days of sun and no rain. Not sure how they're holding up now what with the recent rains.

What were you riding Ink? I was on a white Turner 6Pack and not very good. (Though I was doing things I didn't have the guts to try the first time I went a few weeks back. Ahhhh....progression.)
    GREETINGS!

I believe you were parked behind me (I was in the White Ford F150, I had the polished VPFree). You are right, the trails were perferct, I have not been out there in 1 1/2 years & was super stoked to be riding! My favorite was the jump section on Brake Check, did not want to leave there ; )

Let's roll.
    Quote Originally Posted by inkpad
    GREETINGS!

I believe you were parked behind me (I was in the White Ford F150, I had the polished VPFree). You are right, the trails were perferct, I have not been out there in 1 1/2 years & was super stoked to be riding! My favorite was the jump section on Brake Check, did not want to leave there ; )
    Right on; I remember your crew as well. I haven't progressed to Brake Check yet, but I love watching everyone session it...so smooth and the airs off the kickers are awesome.
    Bend, Oregon. Proof you don't have to die to get to heaven.

Magic Line Finder
    Right On
    You ROCK inkpad
    I think we are gonna come up and play in the mud
    I sense the FEAR... the fear of what you don't understand-

mtbr member
    i was there yesterday, it was dumping rain.. the trails were muddy, but in all honestly the trails are so well built that we did no noticable damage to any of the dirt.

it turned out to be a badass day.. that was my first time there .. and i'm anxious to go back..

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAirAndy

Hey we met you there ourselves last sunday.... I was on a RM Switch