mtbr member

Horse Ridge Trail

I just looked at COTA's web site to find that Horse Ridge has a green light for riding. Would someone mind telling me where the trail head is at? Any impressions of the trail would be nice as well! Thanks.
    New Obama Creed: Change you can believe in TO Change what you believe in

What day are we riding?
    You can either catch the trail off the old highway to the right before you head up the grade or take a right at the top of the grade and drive back along the old highway a little bit (the trail takes off to the left before the old highway starts to drop). There are good maps of these trails available at the bike shops as well.

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    I was up there yesterday and the dirt was primo. It was the first serious montain bike ride that I've done this year. A little bit of advice to those heading out there, don't bring your singlespeed with the same gearing that you were pushing around last fall when you were in alot better shape. Bad mistake
    what the fu#k is the internet?

Nat
    Solo contendre
    Quote Originally Posted by SS4life
    A little bit of advice to those heading out there, don't bring your singlespeed with the same gearing that you were pushing around last fall when you were in alot better shape. Bad mistake
    Har! Horse Ridge is a piece of cruel irony isn't it? It's the winter trail that requires you to be in summer shape.