mtbr member
    Jan 2008

High Cascades 100 and Mudslinger Events Registration

Merry Christmas

All events will be open 12/31 for registration for those winter goals to be planned for next Spring and summer. The High Cascades 100 will be open early for all 2011 participants with the code this Saturday 12/24.

This years HC 100 (7/21) is one loop, 105 miles and 80 miles of trail. I do have an option b that is 99-100 miles and even a opt C with limited overlap. Space is limited, fun times ahead

Also the Test Of Endurance 50 is moving to Corvallis on Saturday 6/16 and is now 6400 ft. If thats not enough the 100 is now on the plate the same day with 14,000 ft of climbing.

Looking for fun next fall the High Cascades 24 was so much fun last year that it is back with 150 spots available for teams/duo or solo riders and is 9/8 & 9

Of course the Oregon XC Series will have 9 races to dig into and take you to new trails each weekend starting 3/3 in Echo Oregon for singletrack and more singletrack.
    mudslingerevents.com

Something for everyone and have a great end to your 2011

Mike and family

mtbr member
    Does anyone know if these typically fill up fast, or at all? I'm new to the OR race scene and not sure what to expect. I get the impression that mtb racing isn't quite as popular here (overshadowed by cx maybe).

I assume HC100 will go pretty quickly since its part of the NUE series. TOE sounds pretty popular as well.

Are any of these going to fill up in the first day or first hour?

mtbr member
    Jan 2008

Hc 100 registration

Hey Rob

Last year it Filled by March 1st, with the bulk of early reg coming from out of State. This year traffic and e-mails are up, and so is the nature of social media/word of mouth, ect so my best guess is January/Febuary, but who knows? Thanks and I know that did not help that much. TOE will take longer to fill....its not Bend, but a great area to ride and go up and up
    Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails High Cascades 100 and Mudslinger Events Registration-hc100_12skyliner.jpg  

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    Ok Mike, Joanie and I (Glen) just sighned up for the race. It will be the third year for me and first for Joanie. Looking forward to it and see you in July.
    The Jackster. you must earn your turns and ride to the top.

Daniel the Dog
    Mar 2008
    You do a few races and it is a grand. Gets expensive.