it means 'no problem'

Fremont NRT Recon Mission

Might have missed the window (was that snowstorm a fluke?) but had some epic riding none the less. Need to go here more, but I can't tell you how to find the trails otherwise I'd have to kill you. Cog Wild won't kill you, though... :-)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "“May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view." - Edward Abbey

mtbr member
    Super fun recon mission! The Fremont NF is working hard to open trails that were closed due to a huge forest fire in 2002. There are still no maps of the trails out there, which made the guessing of where we were and where the trail really was fun.
    Saw lots of bear tracks, rode some great trails and saw areas where great trails will be again once trees are cleared.
    Cog is planning on doing a three-four day tour out in the Fremont next summer. We will be hosting some trail work parties leading up to this to help the FRemont NF get their trails cleared as there are lots of dead trees falling all the time.
    With most of the trailheads not posted anywhere, we hope people will come ride with us - it is beautiful out there, with tons of history and great riding!!
    Cog Wild Mountain Bike Tours & Shuttles
    Sponsored by Deschutes Brewery!! Come ride..

mtbr member

Next year!

Alright Woody, time for me to sack up and get my full serving of adventure next year with ya. Enough of hearing about the Fremonts 2nd hand.

it means 'no problem'
    Yeah, sorry Crash. Those dern weekends in October...

IMO Fremont could be worth a sick day or two. You'll get there I promise. :-)

Here's Kent:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "“May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view." - Edward Abbey