mtbr member

Flagline under snow?

Have a friend in town and was going to do Flagline tomorrow. Either part of a loop from Tumalo Falls or part of Bachelor to town. From here in Tumalo, it looks like theres quite a bit of new snow. Anyone been up in the last 24 hours that can vouch for conditions up there? Thanks.
    Why do you talk to me this way. When you know that I will kill you for this?

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Yep, there is snow. Was mostly rideable last night(thursday). If it stays clear today, it should be great this afternoon. Another storm is on the way, so get it now or wait 'til the end of next week probably.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Ran into a cold and muddy group at Swampy Shelter yesterday afternoon that had started and Dutchman and ridden Flagline. They said there was up to 4" of snow in places and slushballs falling off the trees and onto their heads. Later today looks OK, but skis might work better this weekend. I bet it will be great by the end of next week.

mtbr member
    thanks for the update guys. SO glad we're finally starting to get some moisture.
    Why do you talk to me this way. When you know that I will kill you for this?

Afric Pepperbird
    OK, so somebody has to mention it.... did you read the main article in today's Bulletin sports page? All about this trail, and the snow.

Nat
    Solo contendre
    I was up at Dutchman this morning around 930am and it was snowing pretty hard. Not much of it was sticking of course, but it looked like winter.