Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Ayleen - ORbike.com
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11

    Favorite bike events of 2005?

    We're looking for your opinion!

    What were your favorite bike events of 2005?

    Log them on the ORbike.com blog:

    http://blog.orbike.com/archives/2005...ite_bike_e.php

    Thanks,
    Ayleen
    Blog.ORbike.com :: A Race + Ride Blog

  2. #2
    Tree Hugger
    Reputation: Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,938
    Quote Originally Posted by a.a.
    We're looking for your opinion!

    What were your favorite bike events of 2005?

    Log them on the ORbike.com blog:

    http://blog.orbike.com/archives/2005...ite_bike_e.php

    Thanks,
    Ayleen
    Blog.ORbike.com :: A Race + Ride Blog

    In no particular order:

    Cascade Creampuff100
    Oakridge Summer Ridefest
    MTB Oregon
    12 hours of Willamette Pass
    I love mankind - it's people I can't stand. ~Charles M. Schulz

  3. #3
    Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator
    Reputation: shiggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1998
    Posts
    48,000
    Random order:

    MT Bike Oregon
    DOD All Comers Meat
    Bend Big Fat Tour
    Harmonic ConvergenSSe
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common

  4. #4
    meatier showers
    Reputation: Sparticus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Posts
    7,330

    What???

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch
    In no particular order:

    Cascade Creampuff100
    Oakridge Summer Ridefest
    MTB Oregon
    12 hours of Willamette Pass
    Barbie Camp doesn't even make your top 5?

    --Sparty
    disciplesofdirt.org
    Remember who
    you wanted to be.

    Quote Originally Posted by riverrat
    Jaybo... quit *****ing and move to Texas

  5. #5
    Tree Hugger
    Reputation: Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    2,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparticus
    Barbie Camp doesn't even make your top 5?

    --Sparty


    Woops!!! Barbie Camp is at the top of my list, with all others in random order, plus I forgot to add the All Comer's Meat.
    I love mankind - it's people I can't stand. ~Charles M. Schulz

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mudflaps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,143
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch
    Woops!!! Barbie Camp is at the top of my list, with all others in random order, plus I forgot to add the All Comer's Meat.
    Can't we all just get along. Let's make it the top 25, so's we don't have to scratch our heads so hard, Ouch!
    I'll vote for all that Sasquatch & SHiggy mentioned, and more, especially BC! (was BC actually a bike event with beer food and campfire, or the reverse?) Of course I'm cheating here as I wasn't at some of those, but if I had been........

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    108

    usual suspects

    Crankworx and Bend Bike Rodeo. good times.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •