mtbr member

Eugene area people

Eugene area people can you help me. Can you pm me directions to this. Thank you. GROM
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To stay balanced, one must keep moving. - Albert Einstein

Tree Hugger
    Contact the Eugene Freeriders, they hold the key you seek.

www.huckit.net
    I love mankind - it's people I can't stand. ~Charles M. Schulz

mtbr member
    Tried that. I am not enough of a local or something. Or just not cool enough. Or they are scared I would help maintain the place. The only reason I can see is they dont want anyone else to know about it, in fear it could be tore down or become popular. I dont know what people think I am going to do to there spot. I just want to have fun on my bike. Its not about the separation it's about the population.
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To stay balanced, one must keep moving. - Albert Einstein

Tree Hugger
    Unfortunately (for you) since they built the area, they have a right (sorta) to restrict access to it. Maybe if you offer to help dig, they will be more willing to show you the goods. Or you may need patience, and join them on a few rides so they can get to know you 1st. I imagine they don't want alot of traffic in the winter, where people can do serious damage to the jumps.
    Sorry....
    I love mankind - it's people I can't stand. ~Charles M. Schulz

mtbr member
    Like they told you at Huckit you need to be shown, you seem impatient, you need to ask the Eugene FreeRiders into your heart.

mtbr member
    I am not impatient. I agreed to be shown. I said I would help build, I have posted a ride on huckit before, which no one replied to. I am trying to get to know these people. I dont really have anyone to bikir with so I would be biking with these people. Another reason why I wanted to know where this is, so I can meet more people to ride with. I am new to town so I really dont have anyone to ride with. I rode Crawfish and some of Brice creek with 2 DOD guys. But I would like something in town to have fun with.

Known Mountainbiker
    Wow.

Hey Grom, remember the DOD will always be your friend and we will always have a place in our hearts for you even if you are a freerider.

Caz
    I am a Mountain Biker therefore I am late

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by cazloco
    Wow.

Hey Grom, remember the DOD will always be your friend and we will always have a place in our hearts for you even if you are a freerider.

Caz
    Thanks. I had a great time out there with your guys. (iamkyde and maxstee and his dog) The DOD seem to be on top of things.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegromit
    The DOD seem to be on top of things.
    Becareful, you maybe in spandex soon... and I wouldn't show up at the DJs dressed XC people might think you want to rub on them

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by cascaderider9
    Becareful, you maybe in spandex soon... and I wouldn't show up at the DJs dressed XC people might think you want to rub on them
    hahhah ill pass on that