Last weekend the family got togther for another great ride in the Oregon woods. Dot did a little hiking with Coda and kindly drove Shanes rig down to Goodman TR so we could just enjoy the sweet ride down.
That after noon Shane and I kayaked down the McKenzie in Springfield. I sure love living in such a intersting place with great trails and rivers close by.
1. Loading just right ain't easy. Five adults, two dogs, four bikes.
2. Group shot, Karly, Andy, Shane and Tom. Parker got in there too. Eagle Rest TR.
3. Four full boings and a rigid fixie. Ash Shwale Shelter
4. Me following Parker, nettles on each side.
5. Two brake levers on a fixie. Getting ready to pedal brake. Using my hi gear.
6. Karly was right behind me so I took a lot of pics of her.
7. Love that Oregon Salal, I'm glad it's not stickery.
8. Karly in the Sword Ferns and Sorel.
9. Letting Parker cool off at the creek.
10. Art in wood. I bet it made a sound when it fell.
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »