mtbr member
    May 2004

Eagle Rock by Fusion

This week I rode to Eagle Rock quarry from home. I changed my tires when I got to the dirt section and changed them back for the long ride home. The road up to Eagle Rock is too steep and too many blowdowns to ride up.

This was the first time I tried my bike off road. With the knobby's it was easier. I was happy to see fat tires fit. The whole ride is about 30 miles, most of it paved.

Pics............

1. Steet tires off, big knobbys on. It's easy to install the tires without levers. I took the fenders off.

2. Closed road to the bottom of Lookout Point Dam.

3. Dexter lake below Lookout Point Dam.

4. Gravel rd up to the top of the dam.

5. Lowell from the old road to Eagle Rock quarry.

6. Not many Fusions have been here. Rocks from here faced Lookout Point Dam.

7. Highway #58 along Lookout Point Lake.

8. Riding down the doable parts of Eagle Rock rd.

9. Heading home down the dam road.
    Attached Images Attached Images

meatier showers
    Sick!

--Sparty
    disciplesofdirt.org
    Remember who
    you wanted to be.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat
    Jaybo... quit *****ing and move to Texas

CrgCrkRyder
    Apr 2007
    Cool Pics Lef-t. Used to work in Oakridge on a fire crew in pre-MTB years so I wander onto your forum from time to time. Funny now I live in another Eagle Rock on the East Coast.

Cuirous. I am not familiar with your bike at all (Fusion). Is it sort of like a recumbent mountain bike? Less back stress? Thanks again for the pics.

mtbr member
    May 2004

It's a crank forward bike

Quote Originally Posted by CraigCreekRider
    Cool Pics Lef-t. Used to work in Oakridge on a fire crew in pre-MTB years so I wander onto your forum from time to time. Funny now I live in another Eagle Rock on the East Coast.

Cuirous. I am not familiar with your bike at all (Fusion). Is it sort of like a recumbent mountain bike? Less back stress? Thanks again for the pics.
    It's not quite a recumbent, it's called crank forward. It's a Rans product from Kansas I didn't think much of it until I rode it. One size fits most. It's a recumbent hybrid I guess. Less complicated than a bent, more like a streched comfort bike.
    Last edited by lef-t; 08-15-2009 at 08:31 AM.

mtbr member
    May 2004

Hey Sparty

I was hoping for a word from you.........perfect, thanks......Lef-T