This week I rode to Eagle Rock quarry from home. I changed my tires when I got to the dirt section and changed them back for the long ride home. The road up to Eagle Rock is too steep and too many blowdowns to ride up.
This was the first time I tried my bike off road. With the knobby's it was easier. I was happy to see fat tires fit. The whole ride is about 30 miles, most of it paved.
1. Steet tires off, big knobbys on. It's easy to install the tires without levers. I took the fenders off.
2. Closed road to the bottom of Lookout Point Dam.
3. Dexter lake below Lookout Point Dam.
4. Gravel rd up to the top of the dam.
5. Lowell from the old road to Eagle Rock quarry.
6. Not many Fusions have been here. Rocks from here faced Lookout Point Dam.
7. Highway #58 along Lookout Point Lake.
8. Riding down the doable parts of Eagle Rock rd.
9. Heading home down the dam road.
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: Eagle Rock by Fusion