mtbr member
    Jul 2004

DOD coolie cup am-spay

They made their debut at Barbie Camp, now you can have one of your very own!

(That's my little princess Bailey showing 'em off for me)

Two bucks each from me or go to the Disciples of Dirt website --http://www.disciplesofdirt.org/ -- where brutha Lou will take care of ya. Email me at Creswellchiro@aol.com.

Hey, moderator, don't kill this yet! I just want to sell enough to get my fronted out cash back and get a six-pack worth for myself, then I'll donate the rest as schwag for Cream Puff, summer ride fest, fall Barbie Camp, etc.

Get one for the entire six-pack, y'all!

Albee

Tree Hugger
    I'll take six!! Good job making these Albee. I should put a few away, cause in ten years, these things will be collector's items.

Quote Originally Posted by Albee
    They made their debut at Barbie Camp, now you can have one of your very own!

(That's my little princess Bailey showing 'em off for me)

Two bucks each from me or go to the Disciples of Dirt website --http://www.disciplesofdirt.org/ -- where brutha Lou will take care of ya. Email me at Creswellchiro@aol.com.

Hey, moderator, don't kill this yet! I just want to sell enough to get my fronted out cash back and get a six-pack worth for myself, then I'll donate the rest as schwag for Cream Puff, summer ride fest, fall Barbie Camp, etc.

Get one for the entire six-pack, y'all!

Albee
    I love mankind - it's people I can't stand. ~Charles M. Schulz

meatier showers
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch
    I'll take six!! Good job making these Albee. I should put a few away, cause in ten years, these things will be collector's items.
    I bought three more last night in a clandestine post-nightride deal at a roadside rest area in Oakridge. Lucky me -- one of 'em came with a beer in it! Woo hoo!

--Sparty
    disciplesofdirt.org
    Remember who
    you wanted to be.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat
    Jaybo... quit *****ing and move to Texas

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

Oh, yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparticus
    I bought three more last night in a clandestine post-nightride deal at a roadside rest area in Oakridge. Lucky me -- one of 'em came with a beer in it! Woo hoo!

--Sparty
    Ya gotta earn those beers with the coolie cups. And, Sparty, you earned it
    You koozie floozy, you!

Great ride last night, looking forward to more!