Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 96
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: COTAmtb.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2

    COTA's Official Directional Trails Plan

    The Directional Trails Plan, go on your ride, when you want and have minimal interruptions of your ride.

    What if you decided to go for a ride in the Philís complex and rode from Philís Trailhead up to the 300 road and back and only saw a few other riders. In recent years this has become less likely on any given day. More often, more of us are choosing to drive to other trailheads rather than Philís to avoid conflicts and interruptions on daily rides.

    COTA has developed a pro-active, user-based initiative to preserve and enhance the user experience in the ever more popular Philís Trail Complex.

    The Plan will be implement on the ground by April 5th.

    What are the routes?
    • Phil's Trail Complex: Benís Trail to Philís Trail. Benís will be uphill only from Philís trailhead to Road 300. Philís will be downhill only from the three way intersection at Kentís (#18) to Philís trailhead. No other trails within the lower triangle will be directional. Whoops will remain downhill only.
    • Wanoga: Tylerís Traverse will be downhill from the intersection of the Kiwa Butte Trail to Conklin Road, with the exception of a short two-way section, from the Duodenum/Road 260 intersection down to Road 50 (about Ĺ mile).


    This year, the COTA Board organized a diverse sub-committee to look into the feasibility of directional trails for the Philís and Wanoga networks. The sub-committee is a mix of 4 current COTA Board members, and 7 members from the community including bike shop employees, trail adopters, and your fellow riders. We looked at comments received from our fellow riders coming in via emails, facebook and the forums. We polled other areas across the country and on the other side of the world. What is working are simple one-way trail systems. What is not working are complex systems of odd/even calendar days or limited piece-meal solutions. Our research found that we needed to have the longest uninterrupted loop possible to ensure the success of the Directional Trails Plan.

    The committee reviewed the current status of the trails and the trend in usage of the trails. We looked at the known future: town is growing again, the Forest Service has plans to improve the Philís Trailhead expanding parking next season and adding a Welcome Center, which will include approximately and additional 30 space parking lot on the south side of the Philís Trail Complex. The reality is, our busy trails system is going to get busier.

    The ďTrail LoveĒ etiquette campaign has been a great start to addressing the increased usage, as is the addition of better signage for the Complex. The etiquette campaign and signage will continue.

    The benefits of directional trails include:


    • More riding. Less stopping. How many rides have you been on in the last year or two that were interrupted by more and more users going the opposite direction you were going?
    • Less conflict. Ride your own ride. Have you had a bad experience with some jerk running you off the trail? Have you scheduled your life around ride times that may help you avoid the crowds?
    • Enjoy the forest. See fewer people. By riding with the flow of other users youíll see fewer people.
    • Safety. In recent years COTA receives more and more first hand accounts of serious injuries caused by head-on collisions with other users.
    • Keep single track single. With fewer riders passing one another the trails will return to a more pure single track for more enjoyable riding. COTA will not be altering the character of these trails for their new designation.
    • Try it. Youíll like it. Trail networks around the country have adopted one-way systems with great success. Fruita is a great example of going on a ride from an overflowing parking lot only to find that you are by yourself and on your own ride the whole time.


    Why were certain trails made a certain direction?

    • The Philís Trail Complex is best known for its traditional cross-country style riding. We aimed to have the longest and most uninterrupted loop while maintaining the most ride options. The trails affected combine to about 6 miles of the 48 miles of trail within the lower (below 300rd) Complex.
    • Benís Trail is a natural up-route because it has the most intersections, making turn around loops most viable. Thus allowing uninterrupted climbing route for the XC orientated Philís Complex.
    • Philís Canyon with the steepest section of trail in the Lower Philís Complex, is a natural downhill route allowing riders uninterrupted descents.
    • Kentís trail is the easiest trail in the Complex, therefore was chosen to remain two-way to allow beginner riders an easy uphill/downhill route.
    • In the Wanoga Complex the nod goes to the more gravity orientated riders with the focus being on the core design principles of the area which is to host cycling events.
    • Tylerís Traverse was chosen to be mostly downhill as it is the newest and has the greatest elevation loss per mile of any of the Wanoga trails. The overgrown roads that parallel the one-way downhill sections provide social uphill routes.


    Once you give it a try you may find that the Philís Complex is again a welcoming trail system.

    See our webpage for FAQ's

    Sincerely,
    Your fellow riders: COTA Board and Directional Trails Sub-Committee

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6

    Good job!

    That is a very informative post. Seems like it answers alot of questions people may have about a one way loop being implemented.
    Was good to see that several different people from the community were approached and quized about this.
    I have ridden in several places with directional/one way trails and found them to be a blast. You actually get to just ride without constantly looking out for people coming the other way.
    Nice work, I look forward to riding home after a long day on the trails this summer and being able to finish with a nice cruizer run down Phil's.

    Thanks, COTA

  3. #3
    please, just ride
    Reputation: seedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    208
    First off, I need to preface this post to say that I am on the COTA board, although I was not involved with the directional trails committee.
    When we first started discussing directional trails 2 plus years ago, I was adamantly against it. Like a lot of people, I didn't want someone telling which way I could or could not ride. I usually avoided Phil's trail head and all of the trails in the lower triangle during the busy times. Not ideal but I dealt with it by riding, or more often driving to spots further afield.
    Fast forward two years and I found myself riding those trails and through the trail head almost daily out of necessity. I was shocked by the sheer volume of people in the lower complex. It didn't seem to matter what time of day or what day I rode through, it was packed.
    To say that this seriously degraded the riding experience would be understatement. Stopping 10-12 times in a 4 mile section to yield to other riders then watching them ride 10ft. off of the trail anyway as they went by got really old.
    The fact is, something needed to be done.
    The board was presented with a well thought out and comprehensive proposal from the directional trails committee(see above) and after lengthy discussion, we approved it.
    Personally, I am looking forward to the changes, and I truly believe that it will enhance the trail experience for everyone.
    BUILD,RIDE,REPEAT.
    Support COTA and your Local Brewery

  4. #4
    Afric Pepperbird
    Reputation: dirt farmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,533
    Just curious, will a new trail be constructed from where the bottom of Whoops meets Rd. 300, to take riders over to Phil's? Sure, one could ride road 300 (short as it may be), but who wants to ride a road?

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SeenYour Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by dirt farmer View Post
    Just curious, will a new trail be constructed from where the bottom of Whoops meets Rd. 300, to take riders over to Phil's? Sure, one could ride road 300 (short as it may be), but who wants to ride a road?
    Good question/Suggestion.

    We've had a series of conversations over the winter with the Forest Service pressing them to allow us to construct exactly the trail you suggested and a couple other that would be nice additions to the Directional Trails Plan. However the FS required to compete a full environmental review for any new trail. We will be presenting the FS with a full trail proposal for those types of connections within the Phil's Complex. These things take considerable TIME (and money) on the part of the FS.

    We will however be making minor intersection realignments (which are allowed) along the 300 road with aim to improve the flow.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: COTAmtb.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2

    Choices: Philís/Kentís/Benís

    Some good input here and on Facebook. Questions being asked most often seems to be some version of "why this trail vs that trail?" or "why designate an uphill?"

    The Philís Trail Complex is best known for its traditional cross-country riding and we intend to preserve that riding experience. When we did our research locally, across the country and internationally, we found that the most successful one-way programs had longer loops that included the uphill and the downhill, rather than a single directional trail. Therefore the committee aimed to designate the longest uphill/downhill loop while maintaining the most ride options.

    We wanted to maintain equal value on both the uphill and downhill riding experience. Therefore, if we designated only downhill routes, that would leave uphill riders with no choice but to continuously encounter oncoming traffic. Similar to roads, we donít have one way without the other.

    Three trails leave the Philís Trailhead in a westerly direction: Philís, Benís and Kentís. In the end we selected Philís and Benís to make the longest directional loop while affecting the fewest trails.

    Benís Trail was chosen as the up-route because although it is the longest of the three trails, it has the most intersections, making turn around loops most viable to allow for shorter loops. This will allow more beginner riders, kids or anyone who wants a shorter loop to have four options Ė turn at MTB, turn at Express, turn at Voodoo or turn at Road 300.

    Philís Trail was chosen as the return route because it has the most significant downhill section, The Canyon. Philís also has shorter sightlines with more risk of conflict between riders going both directions.

    The section of Philís Trail above Junction #18 (where Kentís comes in) is two way due to open sightlines and the need for Kentís traffic to continue toward Heli-Pad.

    Kentís trail is the shortest of the three trails in the Complex, and will remain two-way to allow beginner riders an easy uphill and downhill routes as well as an out and back option.

    Ride when you want, less stopping and see fewer people. One-Way the fun way.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    187
    After some thought on this, I have one particular concern. Effectively there will only be one sane way to get to road 300 going UH (i.e., Bens). By making Bens UH only, everyone coming down from road 300 will be forced on Phils, which between marker 25 and 19 is open to UH and DH traffic. So going UH on Phils from marker 19 to 25 will be a major pain in the ass because I have to believe that most folks coming down from marker 25 (road 300) will be railing it pretty good. Furthermore, there will now only be ONE possible route down from road 300 with this change. That is A LOT of traffic dumping onto Phils at marker 25.

    Will COTA be posting clear signage at marker 25 that indicates that Phils is a two way trail from marker 25 and that DH yields to UH?

    It be awesome to extend Kents from marker 19 with new singletrack, beween Phils and GS, which links up with road 300.

  8. #8
    I should be out riding
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    958
    How is that COTA is determining trail use policy on public land? Seems like there should be another step or two in this process, where COTA recommends these changes to USFS, and the USFS then considers them and allows public input, and then the USFS decides on the policy.

    I can see merits to the plan, although COTA's process and communication are underwhelming. It's concerning though if a small subgroup of a nonprofit can dictate trail rules to the USFS. Put some hikers in control and Bend would be Forest Park.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    617
    IMO the one way changes are good news and needed for safety with the large number of riders. A future improvement could be a trail that connects Ben's to the top of Whoops. But for now 300 up to HP works.

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6
    COTA has worked with the local agencies for years and gained alot of trust with the great work it does. Not just the USFS.
    Does COTA have to ask for public/member permission every time they do a trail upgrade, re route, sign change, new drainage, alter an intersection, add a pump track.....?
    To a certain degree isn't the board elected by the people to help make decisions for them?
    I am sure the rules were not dictated to the USFS. They (USFS) were probably presented with a well thought out plan from COTA explaining what , why, how they came up with it and who was in the decision making process.
    The fact that the USFS is in full cooperation with this plan makes me think they were not told what to do but looked into the facts and thought it a good idea.
    From a quick look at the map it seems the directional loop really only affects about 7 miles of trail total, of which there is close to 50 miles in the greater Phils triangle area. That is less than 5% of the trails affected. Thats a pretty small percentage.
    To help make this work well I would guess COTA will have signage up to help streamline this change.
    One way trails within a trail system can really help with flow on the directional trails and those that are two way. Alot of people come to Bend to vacation and may rent a bike for a day or two. If they can show up at Phil's trailhead, as most do. And see a well laid out route, I guess a good majority of them may take that route. That would probably free up some of the other trails of 'tourists' who really don't know where they are going? And also have no idea of the trail etiquette program we have going here.
    I hope that people can give this a chance, as in a riding season. To really evaluate how this effects the trails and their overall riding experience.
    I know for me last summer it was getting quite frustrating trying to navigate through Phils area on my way home and having to stop regularly to let people by. If you do go out this summer and ride 'the loop' or parts of it and actually have a fairly uninterrupted ride...think of how it was last summer.
    Give it a go,
    Try it, you might just like it.

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SeenYour Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by SpryIP View Post
    After some thought on this, I have one particular concern. Effectively there will only be one sane way to get to road 300 going UH (i.e., Bens). By making Bens UH only, everyone coming down from road 300 will be forced on Phils, which between marker 25 and 19 is open to UH and DH traffic. So going UH on Phils from marker 19 to 25 will be a major pain in the ass because I have to believe that most folks coming down from marker 25 (road 300) will be railing it pretty good. Furthermore, there will now only be ONE possible route down from road 300 with this change. That is A LOT of traffic dumping onto Phils at marker 25.

    Will COTA be posting clear signage at marker 25 that indicates that Phils is a two way trail from marker 25 and that DH yields to UH?

    It be awesome to extend Kents from marker 19 with new singletrack, beween Phils and GS, which links up with road 300.
    Spry.

    Yes, there will be very clear signage posted at key intersection. Exactly those intersections you mention. The signage will also reinforce the Trail Love etiquette messages.

    Yeah, it would be awesome to extend Kent's.

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SeenYour Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by ACree View Post
    How is that COTA is determining trail use policy on public land? Seems like there should be another step or two in this process, where COTA recommends these changes to USFS, and the USFS then considers them and allows public input, and then the USFS decides on the policy.

    I can see merits to the plan, although COTA's process and communication are underwhelming. It's concerning though if a small subgroup of a nonprofit can dictate trail rules to the USFS. Put some hikers in control and Bend would be Forest Park.
    ACree,

    Thanks for the comments. They are a good reminder how mtn bike focused this town is. We all live here to enjoy these trails and at the same time we benefit in some ways from the economy they help drive. Yes, we will continue to advocate for mountain biking and human powered trails. We spend a ton of effort earning the support of the USFS and in turn they are supporting this mtn biker developed initiative.

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by SeenYour Crash View Post
    Yeah, it would be awesome to extend Kent's.
    Could the above happen?

    Thanks for the response. I am generally in favor of the directional plan, but I do have some fairly significant concerns about going UH on Phils. I transition to Phils often from VD going UH, so I am happy it won't be closed to UH traffic. But wow is there going to be a significant amount of traffic on Phils coming DH, mainly because there simply isn't another option. Throw in some UH traffic and it might get pretty dicey on between makers 25 and 19.

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by SpryIP View Post
    Throw in some UH traffic and it might get pretty dicey on between makers 25 and 19.
    All of Phil's above 7 has been dicey for the last few seasons so nothing new there.

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by StreamRider View Post
    All of Phil's above 7 has been dicey for the last few seasons so nothing new there.
    I ride Phils and beyond almost daily during the riding season and it was sometimes dicey, but now, at least on the bidirectional section of Phils, I predict it will be considerably more dicey than it is currently. Again, there is only one way to come down now. That is a lot of DH MTB traffic funneling onto one section of singletrack.

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SeenYour Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by SpryIP View Post
    Could the above happen?

    Thanks for the response. I am generally in favor of the directional plan, but I do have some fairly significant concerns about going UH on Phils. I transition to Phils often from VD going UH, so I am happy it won't be closed to UH traffic. But wow is there going to be a significant amount of traffic on Phils coming DH, mainly because there simply isn't another option. Throw in some UH traffic and it might get pretty dicey on between makers 25 and 19.
    Not trying to get your hopes up, we've been in discussion with the FS for a long time about various connectors and we will continue.

    Check the FAQ page on our website.

    Sightlines and the nearly completely flat terrain on Jimmy's aka 25 to 19 will help with the issues (which the committee did consider).

    Thanks Spry for putting thought in, we have too. There is no delusion that everyone will be happy, tough decisions were made.

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by SeenYour Crash View Post
    Not trying to get your hopes up, we've been in discussion with the FS for a long time about various connectors and we will continue.
    I have my fingers crossed. I know you guys are taking some heat for this change, but ultimately I can't say that something didn't have to happen to mitigate some of the trail density issues. I am an XC type that likes to climb, so I certainly will enjoy riding up Bens uninterrupted by DH traffic.

  18. #18
    Afric Pepperbird
    Reputation: dirt farmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,533
    Quote Originally Posted by SpryIP View Post
    Again, there is only one way to come down now. That is a lot of DH MTB traffic funneling onto one section of singletrack.
    I count two: Phil's and Kent's

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by dirt farmer View Post
    I count two: Phil's and Kent's
    Please read the thread. The discussion related to the section of singletrack between markers 25 and 19. That is the only way down from road 300.

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by SpryIP View Post
    Please read the thread. The discussion related to the section of singletrack between markers 25 and 19. That is the only way down from road 300.
    That section is only 1 mile with good visibility. IMO two way traffic there is a small price to pay for less trail conflict across the Phil's complex.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpryIP View Post
    Again, there is only one way to come down now. That is a lot of DH MTB traffic funneling onto one section of singletrack.
    There are many options that don't include 19-25. Just depends on your loop.

    My daily loops will be one of these -

    Ben's to HP to SK to GS
    Ben's to HP to SK to COD
    Ben's to HP to Whoops to Phil's

    So I'll only be on 19-25 trail segment 1/3rd of the time.

    Plus, many riders don't make it out as far as 300 and will take shorter routes like -

    Ben's to Voodoo to Kent's
    Ben's to Voodoo to GS
    Ben's to Voodoo to Phil's

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    207
    Quote Originally Posted by braaarp View Post
    COTA has worked with the local agencies for years and gained alot of trust with the great work it does. Not just the USFS.
    Does COTA have to ask for public/member permission every time they do a trail upgrade, re route, sign change, new drainage, alter an intersection, add a pump track.....?
    To a certain degree isn't the board elected by the people to help make decisions for them?
    I am sure the rules were not dictated to the USFS. They (USFS) were probably presented with a well thought out plan from COTA explaining what , why, how they came up with it and who was in the decision making process.
    The fact that the USFS is in full cooperation with this plan makes me think they were not told what to do but looked into the facts and thought it a good idea.
    From a quick look at the map it seems the directional loop really only affects about 7 miles of trail total, of which there is close to 50 miles in the greater Phils triangle area. That is less than 5% of the trails affected. Thats a pretty small percentage.
    To help make this work well I would guess COTA will have signage up to help streamline this change.
    One way trails within a trail system can really help with flow on the directional trails and those that are two way. Alot of people come to Bend to vacation and may rent a bike for a day or two. If they can show up at Phil's trailhead, as most do. And see a well laid out route, I guess a good majority of them may take that route. That would probably free up some of the other trails of 'tourists' who really don't know where they are going? And also have no idea of the trail etiquette program we have going here.
    I hope that people can give this a chance, as in a riding season. To really evaluate how this effects the trails and their overall riding experience.
    I know for me last summer it was getting quite frustrating trying to navigate through Phils area on my way home and having to stop regularly to let people by. If you do go out this summer and ride 'the loop' or parts of it and actually have a fairly uninterrupted ride...think of how it was last summer.
    Give it a go,
    Try it, you might just like it.
    While the above, in bold, is true, as pointed out in the other thread, the changes most dramatically impact the very young, newby riders, and those who otherwise can't ride very far. The changes basically reduce Phil's complex to a single trail (outside Marvins, which is fine, but not exactly satisfying). Many of us have used Ben's as a nice introductory ride for young kids, going up as far as they can, easily, and turning back around, and it can take quite some time before kids actually gain the skills and endurance to make any of the connectors over to Kent's. And the changes also basically take the Chicken out of reach for such riders, as you won't be able to go up Phil's, and the connectors from other trails are also out of reach.

    I know this from experience with my kids, and I just want to point this out, because getting to the Chicken was a serious highlight for my 8-yo daughter last year on her first ride with her new bike (I'm looking at a picture of her glowing next the Chicken right now).

    So, you are right, while the changes do impact a very small percentage of the Phil's complex trail, the entire impact is on the bottom of the complex, and most directly impacts those who take short rides, effectively limiting them to a single trail option if they want to go up from the trail head.

    I would suggest a set of very short new connectors going across from Ben's to Kent's, then on to the Chicken, lower on the hill than any of the current connectors would remedy this situation, and also provide additional low elevation trails for early season riding. I would think the running community would love this, too.

    Honestly, I'm not suggesting this as a "for me" case, as my kids are now old enough to make the connectors, and I readily admit that the new changes will all be positive for me. But I just want for other parents to have the ability to have that great experience of multiple trail options for taking young kids up from the trailhead that I had, "Hey John/Jane, which trail do you want to take today?", rather than, here we go up Kent's again.

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    617
    Rough numbers:

    TH to the Chicken via Phil's = 4 miles round trip
    TH to the Chicken via Kent's = 5 miles round trip
    TH to the Chicken via MG to KGB = 5 miles round trip
    TH to Ben's to MTB to Kent's to TH = 4 miles round trip

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sketchbook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    443
    Quote Originally Posted by SeenYour Crash View Post
    Spry.

    Yes, there will be very clear signage posted at key intersection. Exactly those intersections you mention. The signage will also reinforce the Trail Love etiquette messages.
    Please tell me the one way signs won't get drowned out by the other 6-7 stickers? They def should not be on the same stack of stickers. Too busy already in my opinion.

    BIG sign yes?

    Clutter bad.

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    207
    ^
    ^
    Big difference getting to the chicken, as far as skill level and steepness, via Phil's compared to the other routes. Take a novice 8-yo with you and you will QUICKLY see the difference.

    If you are going to try and tell a dad who has actually done this that he is wrong, you would be the one who is wrong.

    As I and others have kept saying, the points being made are not to say that the plan is wrong, or that they were stupid in making it, or anything like that. It is only to point out that there ARE some negatives, and mitigating them might be a nice thing to consider, if they are not already being considered. I would bet anything that the COTA board knows this and is working to mitigate the issues. But since no one from the Board has stepped up and specifically indicated these issues are being handled, I think it is more than reasonable for us to point them out, now.

    I would say one thing Bend has is plenty of trails for those who can ride 10-30+ miles in a day without challenge. This will make things even better for those riders. But for those who can really only ride a few miles, at this point, the options are much fewer, and this makes things worse for them (at least on the stand point of how much trail is available to them . . . . it does make things safer for them).

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by GauchoGreg View Post
    If you are going to try and tell a dad who has actually done this that he is wrong, you would be the one who is wrong.
    I had no problem with my kids starting at age 7-ish using routes mentioned above. Thinking back on it, MG was probably the favorite route out. But more connectors in the lower area is a good idea if the FS will allow it.

    For brand new riders it would be pretty easy to go out Ben's for a short distance until you can connect to the small jump training - pump track area and then loop back using the trail to the right of the terrain features that dumps you right back into the TH.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-04-2013, 01:30 PM
  2. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 09-28-2013, 09:31 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 10:32 PM
  4. COTA: Phil's Trails work events
    By SeenYour Crash in forum Oregon
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-30-2013, 08:58 AM
  5. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 12:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •