mtbr member

Corvallis, looking for a trail boss..

I'm looking for a trail guide around the Mac Dun forest trail system.. Have hit upper and lower horse, upper and lower dans, and the ridge trail.. I was just wondering if there were any locals on here that would like to show me around.. Not asking for Internet posted maps or anything. I would just like to be shown what the area has to offer! So in short if you're hitting the local trails this holiday weekend and wouldn't mind someone tagging along your back wheel, post up and let me know! Thanks
    "I see.." said the blind man pissing into the wind. "Its all coming back to me now.."

mtbr member
    I'll be riding around there (Monday) if you'd like to meet up somewhere. Probably around 7-8am.

Do you live in the area? If so you should check out the "Corvallis and area Mountain Biking" group for when people are putting together rides. There also used to be regular organized rides via either the local bike shop(s) or the author of the Corvallis mountain biking blog, but I don't know if those still happen -- I've never participated in them.

Tactical Nightmare
    iheartoregon, my riding buddy and I wouldn't mind showing you around a bit. Our next ride will be this afternoon around 5:30 and then possibly Sunday morning sometime. Let me know if interested. We aren't serious, just fun. Take our time climbing by BSing on the way up, and then love to rip the downs.
    - "The true object of all human life is play" - GK Chesterton
    - 2014 Giant Trance 27.5 1
    - http://teamdirt.org/