Old & slow

Conditions at Brown's Camp or Wilson River?

Any one been to Brown's Camp or the Wilson River Trail recently? What are the conditions of the trails? I don't mind a little mud but I don't want to tear up any trails. Thanks for any info.

Expert Pushing SSer
    Quote Originally Posted by kayakerjim
    Any one been to Brown's Camp or the Wilson River Trail recently? What are the conditions of the trails? I don't mind a little mud but I don't want to tear up any trails. Thanks for any info.
    I am in the same boat. I want to go there or somewhere on Thursday evening (see posting below TNT). I don't want to F- the trails up or nuttin. You'd be welcome to join us on Thursday wherever we go.
    Tuff Schist

Old & slow
    Quote Originally Posted by Meat Foot
    You'd be welcome to join us on Thursday wherever we go.
    Thanks for the offer but I am tied up Thur. night. I am looking to ride Sat. I haven't been to Brown's Camp in almost a year & wanted to get back out there.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Well i know on Sat it snowed a bit up there and rained a lot. I can still see patches of snow in the coast range from Forrest Grove (where i work) but it's gonna be nice all week.

So i don't know.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Rode BC last Sunday and it had snowed a lot the previous day or two. I'd never done the ride with that much snow; there was up to a foot in places. It's the only time I've ridden BC and been content with one lap.

I imagine most of it's gone by now, or will be within a day or two. Expect some mud.