bearded

central oregonians.....

First off I was looking to see if there is anybody that rides both the slalom loop/liar(bend) on phils trail or Cline butte DH/slalom djs(near eagle crest). the cline butte trail is a little gnarly to go at alone and a riding partner would be needed for safety. It would be sweet to learn a thing or too also from someone who has alot of DH and/or bigger DJ experience. Both are really fun areas. Any takers would be greatly appreciated.

Also just wanting to let everyone know Trinity Bikes in redmond will be having a Big grand opening sale to celebrate our new location with more than triple the floor space. Our new store will house a much bigger mtn. bike selection and many parts and accessories from many companys like Marin,Haro,black market,Halo,Deity,NS,Azonic,Intense and lots more. Stoked to see lots of people there as we grow and support the community.
    BLKMRKT

Nat
    Solo contendre
    Quote Originally Posted by BIKESerFUN
    First off I was looking to see if there is anybody that rides both the slalom loop/liar(bend) on phils trail or Cline butte DH/slalom djs(near eagle crest). the cline butte trail is a little gnarly to go at alone and a riding partner would be needed for safety. It would be sweet to learn a thing or too also from someone who has alot of DH and/or bigger DJ experience. Both are really fun areas. Any takers would be greatly appreciated.

Also just wanting to let everyone know Trinity Bikes in redmond will be having a Big grand opening sale to celebrate our new location with more than triple the floor space. Our new store will house a much bigger mtn. bike selection and many parts and accessories from many companys like Marin,Haro,black market,Halo,Deity,NS,Azonic,Intense and lots more. Stoked to see lots of people there as we grow and support the community.
    Where is Trinity Bikes exactly? I was wondering when Redmond would finally get a bike shop.

I can't quite manage the peaky jumps on the slalom play loop. In order to make the distance to the landing I'd have to go way higher vertically than I'm comfortable with. If the take-offs sent me more horizontal and less vertical I'd use it more.

bearded
    Trinity Bikes is on highland across from izzys. Still need riding partners....takers??? If the slalom play loop is intimadating then cline butte will make you poo yourself.
    BLKMRKT

Nat
    Solo contendre
    Quote Originally Posted by BIKESerFUN
    Trinity Bikes is on highland across from izzys. Still need riding partners....takers??? If the slalom play loop is intimadating then cline butte will make you poo yourself.
    Yes, not my kind of riding.

VP/ Terrain Designer
    There is a XC loop that goes around the bottom of the Butte, I've ran into Paul Thomasberg out there a few times; and the easy trail from the top of the butte, isn't poo worthy; but that other DH trail will make ya pucker for sure.
    Braun Enterprises LLC, Building Cool Stuff