mtbr member

CCP 100 2 lap course

Hola Amigos,
    I just got an e-mail from Scott regarding the 2012 CCP 100. I was just curious if anybody out there has ridden the 2 lap course that includes Tire Mountain, Winberry, Winberry Tie and Alpine trail. I reside down here in AZ so I don't get up there regularly. I've done the race in 2010 and 2011. Would this course be similar to 2010? I'm just trying to figure out some "cool" summer races to get me out of the heat and keep the racing thing fresh. Thanks.

Known Mountainbiker
    Quote Originally Posted by neyezar View Post
    Hola Amigos,
    I just got an e-mail from Scott regarding the 2012 CCP 100. I was just curious if anybody out there has ridden the 2 lap course that includes Tire Mountain, Winberry, Winberry Tie and Alpine trail. I reside down here in AZ so I don't get up there regularly. I've done the race in 2010 and 2011. Would this course be similar to 2010? I'm just trying to figure out some "cool" summer races to get me out of the heat and keep the racing thing fresh. Thanks.

Everything is pretty much the same except you turn right at the Tire Mountain junction and you'll climb some different fire roads.

Caz
    I am a Mountain Biker therefore I am late

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    It's the best of the CCP courses if you like single track and suffering.