Making fat cool since '71

Brice, Crawfish, ? 3/26

Since I don't want to drive 1.5+ hours to Falls City alone tomorrow (since I'll be up there later in the week anyway...) I'll be riding Brice or may see how rideable Crawfish is since I kept talking about it today. You know the pace...(getting quicker though, sort of). I'm thinking of 11 or so (wife wants to sleep late-ish), anyone game?

Kraig...
    Are the wheels roundish? Ride it.

Disciples Of Dirt, come ride with us.

meatier showers
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaKlyde
    Since I don't want to drive 1.5+ hours to Falls City alone tomorrow (since I'll be up there later in the week anyway...) I'll be riding Brice or may see how rideable Crawfish is since I kept talking about it today. You know the pace...(getting quicker though, sort of). I'm thinking of 11 or so (wife wants to sleep late-ish), anyone game?

Kraig...
    Maybe so... I'm trying to decide if I want to ride my mountain bike or my off-road motorcycle tomorrow. The weather will probably swing my decision, and since I don't trust the weatherguesser, I'll figger it out when I look out the window in the morning.

You gonna be online tomorrow a.m.? DOD listserv or here?

Think I'll call Justin to see what he wants to do. If he wants to ride Brice Creek too, we'll go that route witcha.

--Sparty
    disciplesofdirt.org
    Remember who
    you wanted to be.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat
    Jaybo... quit *****ing and move to Texas

Making fat cool since '71
    I'm sure I'll be peering into the web in the AM. Here or both...
    I'll check both about 10 or so and see who's rear tire I'll be looking at until the gas runs out.

I could PM my # I guess. That might be too sensible...

Kraig...
    Are the wheels roundish? Ride it.

Disciples Of Dirt, come ride with us.

mtbr member
    I might be able to ride also. Gotta get my bike put back together and test ride it. I'll check back in the AM and let you know for sure.

Milt