mtbr member
    Dec 2005

BLM Survey (the squeaky wheel gets oiled)

BLM is seeking input regarding Rec. use in western oregon. Probably won;t make a difference but putting a plug in for bike trails couldn't hurt.

took a minute and a half.

Recreation Activities and Location Survey Oregon/Washington BLM
    Hayduke holds his foaming can of beer in one hand, the other five cans-bound together by a plastic collar- in the other hand. What to do? In order to function he must put down the beer. But in order to function he has to drink the beer. A cruel bind.

highly visible
    Quote Originally Posted by tristan View Post
    BLM is seeking input regarding Rec. use in western oregon. Probably won;t make a difference but putting a plug in for bike trails couldn't hurt.

took a minute and a half.

Recreation Activities and Location Survey Oregon/Washington BLM
    Done.

At least I hope so. Got a 404 not found error as soon as I hit Submit though.
    "People like GloyBoy are deaf. They are partisan, intellectually lazy & usually very angry." -Jaybo

mtbr member
    Done.

While I like camping, hiking, and other activities, I purposely did not select any of those in hopes that the mtn biking statistic might shine a little brighter, plus I'm sure they will get plenty of attention from others.

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_co2 View Post
    Done.

While I like camping, hiking, and other activities, I purposely did not select any of those in hopes that the mtn biking statistic might shine a little brighter, plus I'm sure they will get plenty of attention from others.
    Yeah, I did the same, but I did add camping, who knows, maybe they will put a camp ground in at Sandy Ridge... not that that area is in short supply.

I just wanna ride my bike
    Done (representing your northern neighbors who love the mtn biking in Oregon!).

Too Much Fun
    Done! Can't hurt, could help.
    - -benja- -

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Thanks for the link. I am always fearful that trail access will just get worse... under the radar has been the best policy so far. Does anyone remember Syncline in the 90's? Change may be inevitiable, but it usually sucks hard. Not the good way either.
    Master of Laundry...Lord of Cleaning!

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    What was syncline like in the 90's?
    I have heard a lot of people talk about how some many trails here have changed, and most not for the better. But being some what new here, I have no reference on the change, all I know, is the what got here is 1000000 times better then what I had in Ohio!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch McGee View Post
    Yeah, I did the same, but I did add camping, who knows, maybe they will put a camp ground in at Sandy Ridge... not that that area is in short supply.
    Done, same here in regards to mtb/trail access requests only.
    Ride On!

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Done! I was surprised to find a MTB icon next to some recreation sites I'd never even heard of. I will need to spend some time on the BLM web site.

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Donesky! Thanks for the link. Not usually impressed with what the BLM does with our public land or money though...