mtbr member

Blackrock conditions?

Anyone been at BR today (Sat 3/23). Thinking of heading out there on Sunday, but not if still sogged in from weather like Sandy is right now.

Thx!
    Ride On!

mtbr member
    I doubt there has been enough rain to affect it. I rode it on the 4th, and it was very nice. Only slightly slippery in the low parts of the berms. I bet it's money right now, especially after the past couple days of dryness.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    So Jon I take it sandy was no good today? Everything around here probably sucks compared to were you just came from. Nice footage by the way. I've got to make a trip out to Sedona soon.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by finch6013 View Post
    So Jon I take it sandy was no good today? Everything around here probably sucks compared to were you just came from. Nice footage by the way. I've got to make a trip out to Sedona soon.
    Thx. I didn't ride Sandy today, but a couple of buddies did Fri night and said there was snow on road just past the gate with at least 5" above Little Monkey. I imagine a lot melted today, but lower trails is about the most you could ride there right now due to area got hammered with snow on Fri.

Going hit the cline' tomorrow instead, hopefully BR next week as it's been awhile since been out there and on a time thing with friend. We plan to be at TH at noon (meeting at Tdale at 11am) if you want to join.
    Ride On!

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Thanks for the offer but my rear shock is at push till mid week.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jgusta View Post
    Thx. I didn't ride Sandy today, but a couple of buddies did Fri night and said there was snow on road just past the gate with at least 5" above Little Monkey. I imagine a lot melted today, but lower trails is about the most you could ride there right now due to area got hammered with snow on Fri.

Going hit the cline' tomorrow instead, hopefully BR next week as it's been awhile since been out there and on a time thing with friend. We plan to be at TH at noon (meeting at Tdale at 11am) if you want to join.
    I made a poor choice and went to Sandy. I should have listened to Rich and gone to Syncline. At least 8" at the kiosk and more on the trails than I have seen. If anyone has Monday off AVOID SANDY. It is not worth the drive.
    Master of Laundry...Lord of Cleaning!