mtbr member

Best bike fitter in Bend

I need to have my bike refitted since getting new shoes and pedals. Who's good in Bend?

Long story, but I'm trying to get rid of a pressure point on the ball of my foot that has had me in a cast three times because of stress fractures to my sesamoid bone. It still hurts like crazy to ride off road right now.

Nat
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregon
    I need to have my bike refitted since getting new shoes and pedals. Who's good in Bend?

Long story, but I'm trying to get rid of a pressure point on the ball of my foot that has had me in a cast three times because of stress fractures to my sesamoid bone. It still hurts like crazy to ride off road right now.
    I understand Rebound PT at the Century Dr. office (across from Ray's Supermarket) does it a lot. Since it's related to injury I wonder if your health insurance might even cover it? You might want to give Rebound a call about that.

Did I see you riding in Shevlin Park yesterday?

mtbr member
    Yes. Very slowly. Any large drop sends pain shooting through my foot so I was taking it very, very carefully. I'm trying to learn to ride right foot forward to ease the pressure on those injured nerves. Do you think a cortizone shot would help? It's been casted three times for this stress fracture and sesamoiditis.

Nat
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oregon
    Yes. Very slowly. Any large drop sends pain shooting through my foot so I was taking it very, very carefully. I'm trying to learn to ride right foot forward to ease the pressure on those injured nerves. Do you think a cortizone shot would help? It's been casted three times for this stress fracture and sesamoiditis.
    I'm not managing your case so I don't know if a shot would help. Might want to run it by Wilhelm if you haven't already.

Members who have read this thread: 0