mtbr member
    Feb 2012

Bend Enduro Riders

Looking for a few faster enduro riders to do some rides with. I need to progress a little before next race season. Funner/Tiddlywinks tomorrow 8/19. I ride every other day or so. Beers provided.

mtbr member
    Jul 2013
    We're on a 10 day Mtb tour of Oregon and we just finished 3 days in oakridge and now were driving to bend for the last 4 days of our trip. The guys I'm riding with are a bit on the XC side of things while I'm in it for the nice descents. I'm a lot faster then my crew on the descents so I'd love some company on the downhills or maybe I could join you for a ride after I wear out my buddies. Don't worry I may not be the best when it comes to jumps but I love to haul ass and I've got endurance to spare.

It sounds like the plan for tomorrow 8-22 is Funner/Tiddlywinks starting at 10am but if that doesn't work for you then maybe an afternoon ride.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by nhall86 View Post
    Looking for a few faster enduro riders to do some rides with. I need to progress a little before next race season. Funner/Tiddlywinks tomorrow 8/19. I ride every other day or so. Beers provided.
    Just curious what class you race in? How do you place? Have you played with Strava yet?
    Bend, Oregon