mtbr member
    Feb 2008

Beaverton area rider looking for other riders

Hello,
    I live in the Beaverton area and looking for a couple people to ride with. I'm a decent intermediate rider that has better uphill skills then downhill. Looking to get in better shape to do some epic all day rides later in the year.

I'm available in the evenings and some weekends. Many of my weekday rides are either Forest Park or Stewart Stubs

Let me know if interested.

mtbr member
    There's a group that's been riding pretty regularly in the evenings at stub. They made a google group, I'll have to find the link in the morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Meetup[.]com has a Stub group. I think it's the same group as the Google group?
    Goodbye '95 ZJ. Just so you know, transfering box of left behind womens panties to next truck. Thank you ZJ!

mtbr member
    May 2016
    My bike is arriving tomorrow and live in progress ridge. Ill be looking for some folks to ride with also!
    Santa Cruz TallBoy LT

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Reywcms View Post
    My bike is arriving tomorrow and live in progress ridge. Ill be looking for some folks to ride with also!
    Let me know when ready and we can ride our SC Tallboy's together : )

mtbr member
    May 2016
    Perfect!
    Santa Cruz TallBoy LT

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmark View Post
    Meetup[.]com has a Stub group. I think it's the same group as the Google group?
    I'm part of the Portland Meetup.com group, but not a ton of riding on the west-side or the timing is early in the day-I haven't seen a Stewart stub meetup group as of yet

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbdemon View Post
    I'm part of the Portland Meetup.com group, but not a ton of riding on the west-side or the timing is early in the day-I haven't seen a Stewart stub meetup group as of yet
    Look under CRMB @ meetup.
    Goodbye '95 ZJ. Just so you know, transfering box of left behind womens panties to next truck. Thank you ZJ!

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    I haven't either and would be interested in going-I live in Beaverton and work in Hillsboro so would work. Some of the climbs kill this old guy but I'm game!!

mtbr member
    May 2016
    I am getting the rest of my gear this week then we will be ready to ride!
    Santa Cruz TallBoy LT

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Hope you guys don't mind me reviving a somewhat old thread. I live in Beaverton as well, Tanasbourne area, and thought it might be fun to find some other people to ride with. I usually go out to Stub during the week for evening rides. I definitely have better downhill than uphill skills, but I'm always game for trying to improve both.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    I would be interested. I'm better at going uphill then down so we should get along just fine. I too live on the westside so we should get together and ride!

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Have a hectic week coming up, but will be mostly free from the 25th forward. Perhaps try to get a group of mtbr members together to go out to Stub after work sometime that week?

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Just moved back to the area and would like to get involved too. Most of my ride time is morning weekends but could probably swing an occasional weeknight. Looking to get out to Stubb, Tillamook Forest, and further afield as much as time allows.

Also tend to be stronger on the uphills than downs and like anything from smooth XC to moderately technical trail (no enduro gnar for me). If anyone's putting together group rides or wants to get out, count me interested as well.

mtbr member
    May 2017
    Hello everybody,

Any active groups or riders ? Im having trouble finding mtb riders .

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfred88 View Post
    Hello everybody,

Any active groups or riders ? Im having trouble finding mtb riders .
    Hey there!
    Yes, I met a guy named Jason and we have rode together and plan to do more riding. There is also a meetup group that rides, but I have found it hard to some of the rides that they plan since many are during the week and well before 5pm
    Let me know where you like to ride and your ability level (You may be bored with us) and perhaps we can set something up.

Ken

mtbr member
    May 2017
    Hello Ken,

I'm new in the area. I only know Firelane 5 trail, riding from Aspen st. (I belelieve thats one entrance to the park)
    I'm available at anytime all this week, let me know the next time you are going for a ride. I consider myself Iow intermediate level as l need to keep working on endurance going uphills. By the way I joined CRMB(Columbia River Mountain Bikers) on meetup.com and I will be attending some meets the following days. Are you a member?

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfred88 View Post
    Hello Ken,

I'm new in the area. I only know Firelane 5 trail, riding from Aspen st. (I belelieve thats one entrance to the park)
    I'm available at anytime all this week, let me know the next time you are going for a ride. I consider myself Iow intermediate level as l need to keep working on endurance going uphills. By the way I joined CRMB(Columbia River Mountain Bikers) on meetup.com and I will be attending some meets the following days. Are you a member?
    I have ridden with the CRMB crowd. Good guys, its just the timing has never been good for me
    E-mail me at mtbdemon@msn.com

What is your name?

mtbr member
    May 2017
    Alfred Ramirez 361-402-5716 .

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    With all this nice weather, let me know if anyone would like to ride. I will be at Stubb this coming Wednesday July 12th