Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    highly visible
    Doesn't take "Sigmund Freaking Freud" to recognize that you have to be pretty messed up in the head to deliberately endanger the lives of people indulging in a recreational choice that violates your personal moral code.

[historical footnote: in addition to psychiatrist, Jaybo has also previously accused me of being a meteorologist.]
    "People like GloyBoy are deaf. They are partisan, intellectually lazy & usually very angry." -Jaybo

Daniel the Dog
    Mar 2008
    I think you are an expert on whatever is being discussed. Some folks are like that.

highly visible
    I have opinions on lots of things.

So, I've noticed, do you.
    "People like GloyBoy are deaf. They are partisan, intellectually lazy & usually very angry." -Jaybo

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybo View Post
    I think you are an expert on whatever is being discussed. Some folks are like that.
    Some folks put a lot more thought into what they write as well. GLOWBOY has contributed so much useful information on this forum. You have not! Take a poll. It is (was) the season for such endeavors.
    Master of Laundry...Lord of Cleaning!

inexperienced at large
    Apr 2011
    okay, that's not what this thread is about. get over it guys.

I'm glad that this dude came out from the shadows. I remember asking about these rumors and never found out too much about it other than hearing that "yeah, it is happening out there to someone." It tripped me out to hear about this crap when I was there a few months back and I was glad to let Bill ride in front of me when we were out there.

Daniel the Dog
    Mar 2008

Okay

Quote Originally Posted by poppa#1 View Post
    Some folks put a lot more thought into what they write as well. GLOWBOY has contributed so much useful information on this forum. You have not! Take a poll. It is (was) the season for such endeavors.
    You told me

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Last word, reminds me of Eric Cartman. Are the polls closed yet?
    Master of Laundry...Lord of Cleaning!

mtbr member
    Nov 2012

psychiatrist trail nazi

I don't live in Oregon, but I heard all about the crazy shrink from my Bro who lives up the road from Ashland. I'm watching for the outcome of this booby trapping affair and will post the results on my local mtb club forum. I suspect our forum is being monitored by folks that I believe would wish we would dissappear. Perhaps if they read about an actual booby trapper that got caught and had his life pretty much ruined, they'll think twice about booby trapping. We've actually had booby traps placed on some trails, but nobody got hurt as far as I know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2