mtbr member
    Sep 2007

Ashland area riders

Looking for folks to ride with thursday/sundays. Just getting back into riding so shuttling is my best bang for the buck time wise. Let me know if y'all want to ride sometime. Or if there's some kind of local group I'd be interested in meeting up and riding.

Living Ghetto Fabulous!
    I don't know what type of riding you're into, but you should check out this club... It's local, the membership is free, and if you like trails like Marty's, then that's the type of riding we are trying to promote... Link is below.
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    The internet sounds like a tough place to ride.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Yeah I actually just found out about you guys last saturday. Had a blast. Did you go on the run down time warp sunday?

Living Ghetto Fabulous!
    I couldn't make it Sunday cause I was really sick. Still have a cold actually. I hope to do the work day this Sunday, but now my back is tweeked... I can't win lately...

Unrepentant Cowboy SOB
    Howdy folks,

The sofa looks pretty stellar judging by the gander I took at your website. I'd be interested in hitching up and ambling along on some rides soon. The steeds are a little dysfunctional since my hardtail is trending towards SS but stuck on 8 gears and broken spokes and the double pump is lacking pedals and BB bearings that spin without slop.
    Maybe I'll have to mosey down to the shop oon the morrow.

I also noticed you might have a bit of trailbuilding starting up in the foreseeable future. I would be happy to lend a little time running chainsaw or hacking line since that;s seems to be what pays my wages (I work cadastral for Bee El Em).

Also I seem to have a little experience being a shuttle bunny

"...it feels like.....times have changed."
    "Times maybe. Not me."

South Mountain Bulimic

Living Ghetto Fabulous!
    Quote Originally Posted by akitadogg

I also noticed you might have a bit of trailbuilding starting up in the foreseeable future. I would be happy to lend a little time running chainsaw or hacking line since that;s seems to be what pays my wages (I work cadastral for Bee El Em).
    I quote the latest e-mail from Mike Bronze. (He's heading up the club...)

SOFA Riders,

We are having a trail maintenance day on Chucks Chips Sunday the 28th of Oct. We will be meeting at the Walmart parking lot in Talent at 11 am. Bring dirt tools if you have any ( polaski, mcleod, rake, shovel ) and some some sturdy boots. The weather forecast is good so you don't need rain gear. Minor trail repairs, brush clearing and possibly a trail reroute are on the agenda. Hope to see you there.

SOFA

I've been sick with a cold lately, plus I did a number on my back. Not sure if I'm gonna make it.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    I should be able to make it Sunday. Never seen anything up in wagner yet. Should be fun.

Living Ghetto Fabulous!
    I would encourage everyone reading this thread to become a member... In fact, it technically is a maintenance day for members only to participate. E-mail Mike to become a member. It's free, and it helps our cause by having the membership numbers when approaching land managers.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Already mailed off the signed release earlier this week, just waiting for a response now. What is Mike's email address anyway?

Living Ghetto Fabulous!
    Quote Originally Posted by sodpoodle
    Already mailed off the signed release earlier this week, just waiting for a response now. What is Mike's email address anyway?
    If you e-mail through the web-site, you get him...